[CLOSED] Looking for Development Partner to run group and game

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! We are Royal Sea Resorts, a new and soon upcoming resort group that is currently in development so no ads have been ran yet and people have not been invited to the group yet, I will do that as soon as development is done.

The Team
@Sniper_Snippet - Game and Group Creator/Founder
@Needed - Scripter

If you are interested I will let you know the progress

About The Job

I am looking for a professional person who has at least a developing skill, scripting specifically to join the team as the Co-Founder. If you are a builder you can speak with me and I will consider you. I expect high quality development skills. Good communication skills are also needed; I expect professionalism at the least and you must be at least 16 or older to be interested. You must have good leadership skills as well. You also have to be willing to help me set up stuff for the group and make some leadership decisions. Lastly, you MUST be active daily at some time of the day or night.

The game is being built right now and the estimated time of it being done is unknown. I have a potential investor who is going to invest a lot of USD and I need to prove to him I can get the money back if I take it to grow the group.

Payment

The amount of Robux or USD you get paid is dependable. If the group grows which is likely with the investment I’ll get, I will offer you either or as payment for helping me. The more profit made means the higher you get paid. I’m putting a lot of money into development currently. Keep in mind that you get a lot of attention the more the group grows. You just got to be willing to help me out, and if you have robux you can invest yourself or USD, I will pay you double back over time most likely. I will tell you how much I am getting in investments if you are hired by me, note that it’s a lot. For now if you want an idea I’ll say 20% revenue pay. If you take USD that would be better.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter and discord https://twitter.com/Sniper_Snippet
Discord: Sniper_Snippet#9828
You must be 16 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

2 Likes

Hello! I’m @Lil_SharkyBoy a barely new Programmer to the platform and without tons of experience on it! I’m new to Lua and I’m learning everyday something new! :smiley:

Anyway, I would like you to clarify some doubts I’m having right now! I was viewing all your social media and all that stuff and your Twitter Account was made today! Or 2 days ago, it says made on April. You joined the DevForum 2 days ago, how is this possible when your ROBLOX account joined on 2016? You’re new to the ROBLOX Developers Community and if that’s the case, why you want experienced people to work with you?

• Is there a back-up payment if the game doesn’t succes? Becasuse not all the games can be on the front page, some boats have to drown on the ocean of the failures.

If you can clarify this doubts to me and not be rude, I’ll be glad to see how your community grows up and how I can help on that.

Anyways, please don’t take this as a personal attack, take it like someone curious on your project, vision and much more! :smiley:

Have a nice day! - @Lil_SharkyBoy

Hello! Sorry to make the posts confusing. Yes, my Twitter is new because recently I decided to make a Twitter to help monetize with my upcoming group. Also, yes I am new to the dev forum, I was aware of the forum years ago but up until recently I decided I actually wanted to become a member. I do happen to have a back up payment and it would most likely be in USD which will be $20 minimum as of right now depending on the work done and quality. The things I need scripted are not very big since it’s a resort group, I just don’t have the time to do it myself since I am heavily busy with irl things. However my main goal is really getting someone to help me run the group, so most of this will be sorted overtime as in I am still in the development stage. However, I do have confidence in this working, but I will share even more plans and ideas if you are interested. It’s not exactly planned to make it to the front page since it’s a roleplay type game and group, however it is planned to make profit in the thousands in USD through the developer exchange. I’ve Ben working with this type of stuff since 2016 and recently decided to start my own. I know devs who have made lots of USD of this, but what’s different with me is the investment boosts I’ll have.

Ok! First of all, I would like to help, but I don’t think I have the enough experience and all! I really want to help something that is really new, but I’m quite busy with another group, if you don’t have any problem with that contact me on PMs! :smiley:

Also, you didn’t answer my question! Are you new to the ROBLOX Developers Community and if it’s that’s case, why you need experienced Developers?

Yes I am new to the Forum, as member, but the forum itself no I am not new. I need experienced people because as the group grows I am putting more money in it, and I need someone who can meet the level of detailed scripting. A Mid-level scripter could probably take on this task. You don’t have to be advanced. As an example of script I might need done is invisible doors or a water slide that works. Like basic things like that. Or scripting elevators where you can teleport to each floor.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.