[CLOSED] Looking for Difficulty Chart Obby builder!

Hi there! I’m Noax. I’m currently working on my own Difficulty Chart Obby. As stated in the topic, I’m currently looking for an experienced chart obby builder to work on my project.

You can see our current progress here: Ham's Difficulty Chart Obby - Roblox

About The Job

• I’m looking for someone who can build 120 stages ranging from Easy to Advanced (level 4-10 on a 20 difficulties chart), with each difficulty lasts for 20 stages.
  • You will be provided an Obby Kit.
  • The style I am looking for is a color with a darker outline and the material used is smooth plastic .
  • The levels needs to be completed before May 29th so I can reorganize some stuff before releasing the game.
  • You must have previous experiences and be creative. Please DM me your portfolio.

Payment

As of now I can only offer 1400 Robux paid through Group Funds. With the 15 days payout policy by Roblox, this means you must be willing to send the file before receiving your payment. However, I can pay extra when the game starts making revenue.

Contacts

Please contact me on Discord: noax#6228 .
You must have previous experiences and be creative. Please DM me your portfolio.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.