[CLOSED] Looking for graphic designer

Skilled Graphic Designer Hiring

About the job!

:memo: Hi there! I’m vehlyx, the Development Coordinator of vintesque. A clothing group consisting of over 16,000+ members. We’re currently growing and we’re very close to launching our official mall! We’ve decided to assist the community during the wait, and provide a monthly magazine. This magazine will be constructed by the leadership team, however, we will need some key components to make the magazine work.

What we need

We need at least 4 - 6 easy renders. Nothing too hard, some models and some renders. Something like below.

Pictures Examples

Payment

We are looking for a graphic designer who can use our current clothing and form great outfits and amazing renders with poses/scenes.

Payment

Payment is negotiated through messages. We are looking for mainly renders and a formatted document with an aesthetically pleasing theme. The payment will be discussed.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum.

Comment;
This isn’t the best post, It’s a long night, haha. Some stuff may not make sense.

I may be able to take care of this for you. :slight_smile:

Message me on Discord, sean;#4302

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.