(CLOSED) Looking For Logo Designer

Hey! I’m a Roblox animator and I need a logo that can be used for all media. By this I mean loading screens for Roblox games, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, literally everything. I’m looking for something vibrant and easily recognizable that includes my Roblox character and will become iconic with my image. A good example is the one below!

2ca8d8fb9d4c3b98ebd115a0455a4f15

As for the type of designer I’m looking for, preferably somebody who is experienced with 2D graphics whether it be drawing in Photoshop, Illustrator, and even Blender. At the very bottom of this post is a link to an old video I made if anyone was interested in seeing what their potential art would be going towards.

Payment
Only USD and I don’t have a set price, I’ll work with your rates as long as they’re in reason with the work you’ll be doing. (As in I won’t agree with 350$ for a logo :upside_down_face:)

You can contact me here through one of these 3 methods
Discord ( SplashGameArt#6227 )
Twitter: @SplashGameArt
Here on the forums :slight_smile:

I know this section is more for recruiting people for games but I still think it’s the best place to ask for any Roblox artist looking for work.

1 Like

Hey i am gfx artist and i am very interested to design a logo for you , so i have some questions , i will dm you on discord so accept my request : Ay-Men xD#7917
Between it says on discord you dont accept requests from others sso send me request pls.

1 Like

Interested in designing AstraAxis#1484

1 Like

Oops, thanks for letting me know I changed that so everyone can send me one now. I’ll send you a request though.

Hi! I friended you on Discord!
Cyclxnee#5705

1 Like

I have sent u a request, accept it pls

1 Like

Very interested, sent friend request, Please accept

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.