[CLOSED] LOOKING FOR One-Time {GFX Artist}!

About Us
Hola! We are a small group that will be open soon. We need a logo, not with a background or anything just a logo to put on all our stuff! We really want it like the following: Burger QUEEN, Bakiez, or Sizzle Burger but without the background. (SCREENSHOTS DOWN BELOW)

Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 3.06.40 PM

Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 3.07.58 PM

Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 3.08.26 PM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

• Name of Group: Greasiez

• My Roblox Name: ItzDuck_1

• DISCLAIMER: Whenever you first show us the GFX please put a watermark on it because if we do not like it we will not pay for it, thanks. But, we will most likely like it because all of your work is soo amazing! :slight_smile:

• REQUIREMENTS Needs to have experience in these types of GFX. Needs to have discord. Please, if you do not know how to do these types do not do it. There will be other opportunities.

PAYMENT
In the range of 0-2,500 R$ depending on complication maybe more if we REALLY like it.
or
10-15 USD. Paypal or Cash App.
Not in your range? No Problem! We are up for a little negotiating! :wink:

CONTACT INFORMATION
NEED TO HAVE DISCORD!
Friend Request me ItzDuck_1#3597 , I will accept and let you know more. :crazy_face:

Have any questions? Feel free to message me via Devforum or Discord! More ways to message me on my profile! :smiley:

Please change the category to #collaboration:recruitment

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.