(CLOSED) Looking for Scripter

About Us

Hi I’m Sparkatic, Lead Developer and Designer of Sparkatic Studios. Our team is very small only made up of 2 people but I am on the look to expand our group and set of skills!

The Team
@TheSparkatic - Lead Designer
@HallowedDev - Lead Scripter

You can see our progress so far here: 🎃Samhain🎃 - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a Scripter with experience to help us on completing our Halloween based game, Samhain! Our Secondary scripter unfortunately is on leave and unsure when they are able to come back leaving us to find a new scripter to achieve a reasonable due date for our project. You will be working with our Lead Scripter to finish tasks.

Tasks include

• PvE areas and rewards
• Costume Shop
• Quests (Teleports, timers, interactions)
• In-Game Robux purchases

Most of the Scripting is already done, all we need is for the shop to be finished up for release and the rest will slowly be updated into the game.

Payment

Payment is provided in 2 parts, After you finish your first task you will be paid 1500 Robux and 20% of revenue earned from the game although revenue pay is not guaranteed unless the game is successful so be aware of that risk before joining.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Sparkatic#1876
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested I sent you FR (Friend Request) on discord my tag is : EsplishData#7167

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.