[Closed] Looking for scripters!

About Us

Hi there! We are a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on games.

The Team
@MasterGoat595- Team Leader/Scripter
@DYS_0N - Main Builder
@crazydude123244 - Second Builder
@xxoptimexx - Modeler
@DisorientedProtocol - Animator
@TD_PIayz - GFX Artist
@4aar0n - GFX Artist
@ItsDxnk - Scripter
@smartmonkey10000 - Scripter

Map

This is what we have so far!

About The Job

We are looking for a semi-professional scripter and composer (POSSIBLY) to join our team. We are looking for people who are in it for more of a long term thing. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Currently we are working on a simulator. The topic of the simulator involves music. I won’t say everything about it but the basic concept is you play instruments to gain currency just like other simulators. We will have our own unique twist to make our simulator different from the others.

Our game is planned to be completed at the end of April. Scripters should expect work to be due around mid April.

Right now we really only want a scripter but if you are something else feel free to apply because we may end up having a use for you.

Payment

We currently have no robux because we are a brand new team. You will be payed probably a percentage of any revenue or you will be payed a fixed amount. That fixed amount or percentage has not been determined yet and will be determined based on the amount of revenue earned.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: MasterGoat595#1334

We would prefer you be at least 13 years old!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: I am looking forward to working with you!

5 Likes

By the way my time zone is est so if I don’t see your friend request for a while that is why!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.