[CLOSED] Looking for team members for an Open-World Medieval Fantasy RPG

【The Project】

This project is an open-world medieval fantasy RPG with swords and abilities such as magic. There will different floors you can beat and each floor consists of one boss to defeat to gain access to another floor. Sounds familiar right? This is inspired by Sword Art Online and consists of other aspects that are not included in the anime. For example, classes.

【Positions】

• @Alphexus | Project Lead / Programmer | - [CLOSED]
  • @fjxsidi | 3D Modeler | - [CLOSED]
  • Map Builder - [OPEN]
  • Animator - [OPEN]
  • UI Designer - [OPEN]

【Expectations】

• Project Lead / Scripter | Expected to lead and organize the game project and also handle ALL of the scripting for the game.
  • Builder | Expected to make Low Poly nedieval/fantasy style builds/houses and terrain.
  • 3D Modeler | Expected to make Low Poly weapons and other assets like swords,staffs,etc.
  • Animator | Expected to make good weapons’ and player animations. Also expected to be able to rig and animate custom models like monsters/enemies.
  • UI Designer | Expected to make good “cartoonish” quality designs.

ALL TEAM MEMBERS MUST HAVE CLICKUP(a software used to organize tasks) AND ALSO BE ABLE TO USE VOICE CHAT FOR DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS.

【Payment】

You will be paid with game profits for now. (Yeah, I know. Sorry.)
Profits rates are as shown below.

• Project Lead / Scripter - 35%
  • Builder - 20%
  • 3D Modeler - 20%
  • Animator - 15%
  • UI Designer - 10%

I’ll also be throwing is some of my share for advertisements depending on how much we earn.

【Contacts】

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @Alphexus#0292
You must be 13 years or older(for maturity purposes) to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.