[CLOSED] LordOfLuxury: Experienced Programmer & Animator

About Me

Greetings,

My username is LordOfLuxury, but you can call me Curtis. I’m a university student from Ontario, Canada. I started programming on Roblox in roughly 2016, and I have carried a deep love for programming and game development ever since.

I currently have one title which was released about a year ago and has since been discontinued indefinitely. You can play it here with a minimum of two others:

While my main specialty is scripting, I am also capable of animation work and basic UI design if necessary.

Showcase

Here is some of my work.

Game created in about 4 days as a challenge (sorry for my Discord ping sounds, they’re not yours lol)

(My apologies for the poor resolution on this one) V

car

tree chopping

A custom-made grid-based A pathfinding system*

Air takedowns

Over cover takedown

Short animations made in studio

Animation 3 - YouTube

Payment

I will accept either USD or Robux without much preference.

Availability

You can contact me at any time. My timezone is Eastern Standard Time.

Contact

Please contact me via Discord @ CLOSED.

Thank you for considering me, and I look forward to hopefully being able to work with you soon!

13 Likes

Wow! Your works are incredible! I might contact you soon. Keep it up! :grinning:

1 Like

Commissions are now re-opened.

You only do short commissions? I need a programmer for a game. Also, would you take percent?

Right now I am not available nor interested to join a team for a full game. I’m also not interested in royalty that may or may not already be present. Thank you for the offer, though.

Amazing work I must say too bad you don’t specialize in guns and have no interest in long term jobs.

1 Like

I have collaborated with LordOfLuxury in the past, and I have found that his work tends to be thorough and advanced. As long as you communicate well with him, you should get what you are looking for.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! Nothing means more to me than making the client happy.

I sent you friend request on discord. Er1k#7026

My services are now available for long term projects!

I am more than interested for your work as a scripter! However, your Discord tag does not work.
EDIT: It works now.

Awe shucks, I wish I could’ve found you earlier!

Hope you’ll be open for some more development group work in the future, but keep up the great work man! :+1:

1 Like

can you script a whole clicking game from start to finish

Bro. He is not a type of guy who would just work for some clickbait-y game for no reason. And he is very talented so he probably wouldn’t waste his talent on those types of game.