Map Designer & 3D Modeler | Streeteenk

AboutMe

Hello, I am Streeteenk - a map designer and low-poly modeler. I have been developing at Roblox since 2019 and collaborated directly to over 150M visits. I have experiences in every development area - including management. Been part of DevRel’ PT/BR Community Ambassadors program since 2020. I really enjoy what I do!

Spotlights in: Streeteenk (@BRDevEngagementTeam Interview)

Certificates

Given for participation in the official DevRel workshop “What’s the next step?”

“Freelance at Roblox: how to sell commissions, attract customers and promote my products”

Given for participation in DevRel International’s Game Jam Challenge that lasted 48 hours.

Perdidos no Tempo - “Lost in Time”

Availability

Whenever possible I am available, especially on weekends. However, I prefer to keep my Mondays and Fridays free.

• Map Design commissions can take 4-30+ days.
  • 3D Modeling commissions can take days or hours, will be discussed in person.

Examples

I have made more than 38 commissions, however, only some will be shown here by client preference, some are just showcase.

Map Design

Newest > Oldest

Cyberpunk Map - Roplex Army
Design collab with @Guga028

Play Skies

Forest Map - Roplex Army

Play Skies

Alien Map - Roplex Army

Play Skies

Dino Volcano - Spectral Roblox

Play World Defenders

Ice Age - Spectral Roblox

Play World Defenders

Easter Town - Spectral Roblox

Play World Defenders

Basher Valley - Spectral Roblox

Play World Defenders

Corridor of Rage - MoIten Studios

Play Corridor of Rage

Candy Hunters - FaIIen Studios

Play Candy Hunters

Candy Hunters Trailer - YouTube
Unknown, 75%
Unknown, 75%
Unknown, 75%

Lost in Time - DevRel 48h GameJam

Play Perdidos no Tempo - “Lost in Time”

- YouTube
Unknown, 75%

Buddy Busters - BlendItGames
Idea collab with @HGRIsSad

Christmas Dimension - FamedChris
Design collab with @HGRIsSad

Workout Island Remake - Codesoft

Lava Dungeon - FamedChris

Graveyard - FamedChris

Kitten Adoption Center - Erythia

Hit Simulator - BlendIt Games

Earth's Revenge - Showcase

This was made in 2 hours for Let’s Blox building championship, the theme was “Area 51 & Aliens”; Earned 2nd!

Sewer Simulator - Skarp

Simulator Map - VirtualPugtato

Medieval Village - CodeZeroGamin

Simulator Map - Showcase

3D Modeling

There are a lot more jobs I want to add over time, I just need to render them! Something like 200 props lol

Weapons

Props

Scenerys/GFX

Image manipulation*

ToS

THIS IS A RESUMED VERSION, BUT NOT AN OFFICIAL OR FINAL AGREEMENT:

• Please come to me respectfully!
  • You will only have full access to the job result after full payment.
  • There will be no refund. Therefore payment is recommended at the end.
  • I have the right to stop everything at any time if you insult me, hurry me or any kind of injury.
  • The price will be negotiated in person, and any changes to the work order will be charged.
  • Only accept payment from Robux through group funds. Real money payment is accepted in any international currency, but exchange rates will be charged.
  • I have the full right to increase 35% of the price of any commission in case of hasty delivery time.
  • You must provide in detail everything I must do, I will not accept it if it does not seem clear. Providing images for inspiration is required.
  • If you are a Map Design customer, you will receive a folder in Google Drive with all the files used in this work, but only after payment.
  • You can only hire me or order through a form.

ReadTerms

Pricing

My prices can vary greatly from situation to situation, so I accept negotiations. My preferred payment method is Paypal. Also, I can do Bundles.

• Map Design

• robux 20,000+ Robux
    • U$ 50.00+ USD
  • 3D Modeling

• robux 1,000+ Robux
    • U$ 2.00+ USD

Contact

Social Media for Contact

Do not send order requests through those, use this form.

Order Feedback

Take my satisfaction survey if you are already a customer, or see results if you are not.
Here is another portfolio.

Hope you enjoy my work! :grin:

Signature

56 Likes

Competent modeler and builder with absurd creativity, one of the best devs I know, I guarantee he won’t let you down!

4 Likes

I HIGHLY suggest contacting Streeteenk. I have known him for a long time and have seen his growth as a modeler and he won’t let you down!

2 Likes

Have hired for many different projects and have always got my order with top quality. Makes your deadlines and works with your budget. Highly recommend Street!

2 Likes

All of your creations looks very nice.

1 Like

What are all your tools you use?

Greetings!

I use everything I can, Blender, Roblox Studio and Photoshop. I often make my assets in Blender and then take them to Roblox Studio, where I assemble the maps like a puzzle, all calculated so that there is no lag.

I really enjoy doing a stress test using hundreds of loops on a cheap mobile device and can’t run at less than 28fps, if the map passes the “test” it is delivered to the client, otherwise I make the necessary adjustments.

My work has a lot of quality, and this is the reality!

3 Likes

How long did it take to learn blender 2.8 and how may I also ask?

I use Blender 2.79b. So I have no answer to your question :confused:

1 Like

How about 2.79 then (30Characters)

I ask to continue this in direct forum posts, this is irrelevant information for a portfolio, if there are no problems with that, of course! I just don’t want pollution

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested in getting some help renovating my game’s lobby! I reached out on discord.

1 Like

Hey,

I just want to let you know that what you have here is just true talent. I honestly cannot say that I have seen so much creativity and experience in one portfolio. You have true talent and a future on this platform. I truly do hope to someday work with you.

Never give up.
Kly.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Map Designer & 3D Modeler|Streeteenk (Private Discussion)

Hello! I am Gat, I am creator of Signs Studio! I have the robux to Support my game 100k+ just I am looking for a team to BUILD it. I have the ideas and all. Even layout plans. I just can’t build myself. I can do UI and scripts. Thanks for reading. More details can be given in discord. SignsDev7382.

I am interested in hiring you, my tag is Quionew#2800