[CLOSED] Modular Studio | Searching for programmers

Thanks to those who applied or tried to.

Looking for a partner

About Me

Greetings! I’m trying to find one skilled and experienced developer for my studio. Currently I’m passing time by working on some projects, but they don’t have priority or much going on right now.
Our first (and perhaps for a long time only) project is a survival game concept I would really like to see. I have been working on it for a while and we might reuse the existing base, however recently I came up with new ideas, inspiring me to not only rework the game, but to try and find someone I could work with to motivate eachother, share skills, and at best double the working speed.

About The Job

The team consists of only me and you, and I intend to keep it that way. If any external services (modellers) are required, one of us will organize them privately.

To summarize, both of us would be scripters/programmers working on every part of the game.

I have a detailed plan for the game, and, myself am a very experienced scripter. I haven’t had any luck in the past finding someone near or above my level willing to sacrifice their time to work with me, but I would really appreciate if you took this at least into consideration.
The game is also very ambitious and might be considered a huge project, perhaps too large, but I don’t plan on making it much simpler. It could be seen as a niche game and not made for great profits, but it’s up to you to decide.

There is no deadline for this game, however I am very eager at times and do not like when things get slow. If they do get slow, I might just ditch the project or try to find someone else. If however you were willing to work with me, it would be a blessing, so I’d rather not waste the chance; don’t worry about it.

Payment

I believe that the project is far to large for me to ever immediately pay upfront, neither would I have the funds to do so. This is more of an offer “if you are interested” - not if you are looking for a lot of money.

I will however offer you 50% of the game’s profit if we do equal work.

Contact Me

You can contact me anywhere here, on the Devforums, or on Discord: ineternet#5033
I will further elaborate the game and discuss the workflow as soon as you contact me. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for reading! :muscle:

What is this project about?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.