[CLOSED] moodyqz | Scripter

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a scripter. I specialize in scripting cafe-related stuff (ordering system, hand-to system, etc) and some stuff that I am capable of. I have been on the Roblox platform for 3 years and been scripting for over 2 months now.

My main programming language is JavaScript, though, I started Lua 2 months ago and have been doing pretty good progress. Due to my experience with programming, learning Lua has been easy for me.

I specialize in Roblox integrations such as Trello or Discord. Though, I can script a lot more if I am capable of doing it.

Showcase

You can view my assets here: testing scripts - Roblox (Old, view screenshots for updated)

Ordering System

Portfolio | Ordering System - YouTube

Slock and Host Commands

Portfolio | Slock and Host commands - YouTube

P.S: Not including the message on top for the host command.

Availability

I am available for 2 to 6 hours of work on the weekdays. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during some days of the week due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is PayPal. Though, I accept robux. Group funds or T-shirt, you must cover the taxes.

Lowest I can go is 500 robux or 3$ dollars.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, Discord (ahmood#2165), or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/ahmooodgamer

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes