[CLOSED] Mystifine Studios | Hiring Front-End And Back-End Developers For Anime Games [%]

About Us

Hey there, I’m Mystifine and we’re looking for dedicated Front-End and Back-End programmers for anime games. I’m the creator of Square Piece and Project Stands 2 Which both did fairly well on the platform (however was unable to update the games due to school). I’ve been holding back on expanding my team due to restrictions on Roblox permissions and ultimately decided to make a separate studio for a new team.

The Team
@Mystifine ~ Game Owner, Assistant Programmer, Game Designer

About The Job

We’re mainly creating anime related games and we are in need of long-term scripters to be on the team. We’re expecting quality work and the ability to take constructive criticism. You will be assisted in creating the game by me and I’m more than happy to help. I will be providing resources and help with marketing and advertising with the game. The purpose of this is to encourage and help new developers to get into game development, this can be thought as an internship if you want.

Payment

We are paying R$ in % from Group Revenue. The payment will be discussed with the other developers of the group.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Mystifine#4924, I’d prefer if you could contact me here directly.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.