[Closed] Need Developers for a Strategy Game. [Scripter, UI Designer/GFX , Modeler]

Hello and welcome to the post!

We are looking for another scripter, UI Desinger/GFX and a modeler in order to make a new game. We currently don’t have a group made.

About Me

Hello! I’m StrangeShiner and I build stuff. I’m organized and I like to work with others to complete massive tasks such as this. I have many ideas and I’m creative.

The Team Currently
@StrangeShiner - Builder/Owner
@legosweat - Lead Scripter
@username - Scripter
@username - Modeler
@devTig3r - UI Designer/GFX

About The Game/Job

The game is called Wargames:Tatical. It will be a turned based strategy game in a realistic setting, functioning similar to a real game called XCOM. More information will be given about the job when you contact me.

Alpha Test/Prototype Map (Not exactly meant to look pretty, can be changed in the future)

Some requirements

• Able to keep to a schedule and meet deadlines on time.
  • Able to work with others / sticking with the idea.
  • Know what you are doing.
  • Have Trello and Discord
  • Able to work on the game long-term.

Payment

In terms of payment, I can not pay upfront because I have no robux. But the games profits will be give in terms of percent and will be paid in group funds. Here is what I have so far.

Builder: 25%
Scripter(s): 35%
Modeler: 20%
GFX/UI Designer: 20%

This could be subject to change at any time and can be negotiated.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or by my Discord StrangeShiner#2507.
You must be 15 years or older to apply. If you have any questions leave a reply or contact me with the information above.

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

maybe I could be of help

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.