[CLOSED] Obby World - SEEKING a TALENTED Thumbnail/Icon Maker (R$5k-10k+ per item made)

ABOUT: Hello. I am about to be releasing a tremendous casual obby with hundreds of levels titled “Obby World”. Obby World will be a very fun game with an extremely unique aesthetic unlike any other obby on ROBLOX. Every level is unique and made by me, and every level is in some way, representative of the theme of the game itself: minimalistic, modern, and incredibly colorful.

As many may know, part of what makes a game thrive is its icon and thumbnail, as these two aspects are what will be the determining factor in whether or not a player will decide to click “Play” or not. For this reason, I would like to hire the finest thumbnail/icon (GFX) maker, and I am willing to pay a very good price.

PAYMENT: Per every thumbnail (of which I would need roughly 3-4), I will be paying up to R$5k-10k, and for the sole icon, I will be paying up to R$10k-12.5k. I need these assets made within the next couple of days, so do know that there is a level of urgency.

There’s one condition though: all of the thumbnails (and the game icon) must be very high quality, and must represent Obby World in the most positive (and colorful) way possible. I would prefer if you were able to do 3D renders, and follow a more colorful and modern style.

GAME: Regarding the game, here are a few photos:

CONTACT: If you’re interested, then do feel free to add me on Discord and we can immediately begin discussing what I need, and then negotiate payment: Arctic Fox #1149.

4 Likes

I’ve sent a friend request to you. My discord tag is Pixel#1006.

1 Like

I send you friend request you can see mine I use nodes and realistic textures and also style toys

1 Like

Interested! I’ve sent a friend request.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.