[CLOSED] Ovadux | Experienced Clothing Designer

TOPBANNER

aboutme

I’m Ovadux, and I’m an experienced Clothing Designer. I’ve worked for many people, including groups both small and large. I’ve learned many new techniques, skills, strategies, and made many new friends throughout my career as a designer in the past few years.

To create Clothing I use…
• Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud 2020
• Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud 2020 (To create vectors to import into Photoshop)
• Procreate

showcase

I make all types of Clothing. If you’re unsure whether I’m able to create it, chances are I can. Don’t hesitate to contact me and we’ll work something out.

I specialize in aesthetic, cartoony, and realistic styles however, I’m able to make many different styles of clothes including but not limited to:

- Group Uniforms
- Suits/Classy Styles
- Professional Attire
- Aesthetic/Trendy/Y2K
- Womens/Girls
- Mens/Boys
and many many more…

I WILL NOT…
- Make Assets that Violate ROBLOX TOS or my personal TOS listed in my portfolio below.
-Make Assets that contain Vulgar or is NSFW.

You can view a few of my creations here however my most up to date creations are available at the following locations:
showcasepicturecarousel
(Please Excuse the Image Quality, The actual final designs are much clearer.)

(Links currently not functioning.)
Portfolio
Twitter
My Clothing Group

availability

MY TIMEZONE IS… EST (Eastern Standard Time).

~ 2 to 3 hours on Weekdays
~ 3 to 4 hours on Weekends
~ Not available on Holidays

I am available for two to three hours of work on weekdays in most cases. I’m also available for three to four hours of work on weekends. You can contact me at any time, and I’ll try my best to respond as soon as possible.

prices

Payment is available by Robux distributed through Group Funds, or T-Shirts. I also accept Limiteds mostly for larger orders (8+ articles of clothing), but it’s negotiable for smaller orders as well (1-8 articles of clothing).

Payment via PayPal or other forms of Real-Life Currency (ie. USD, CAD) is not currently accepted at this time however if this is your only method available, I may be able to work something out as a last resort.

Prices are quite firm. I spend most times 2-3+ hours per clothing piece to perfect it to my quality control standards. That’s extremely low wages, no where near minimum wage but I do it first of all because I understand you cannot make a full and healthy living wage off of clothing, but also because I have a passion for designing and like to contribute to the community. Please don’t ask me to lower my prices! I won’t take it offensively but I don’t think it’s necessarily the nicest thing to ask a designer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PRICES UPDATED REGULARLY:
Last updated: 1/4/2022

Shirt Prices:
400 :robux_gold: [Group Funds]
650 :robux_gold: [T-Shirt Payment]
900 icon [RAP Limited(s)]

Pant Prices:
200 :robux_gold: [Group Funds]
450 :robux_gold: [T-Shirt Payment]
700 icon [RAP Limited(s)]

Outfit Prices: (One pair of Pants, and one Shirt)
[WHOLE OUTFITS ARE DISCOUNTED, COMPARED TO BUYING EACH PIECE INDIVIDUALLY)

500 :robux_gold: [Group Funds]
750 :robux_gold: [T-Shirt Payment]
1100 icon [RAP Limited(s)]

FOR LIMITEDS: ONE OR MORE LIMITEDS MUST SUM TO THE AMOUNT LISTED IN RAP PER ARTICLE, I WILL NOT ACCEPT PROJECTEDS

motto
mottobig

As your Clothing Designer, I will strive to provide the fastest response time, and turnaround time while maintaining my quality control threshold providing you with a professional, and unique working experience with me. You will find in working with me, high-quality assets in the style that you’ve asked for. My assets will aid you, your group, and or your customers in the decision to purchase these clothes. You will receive high-quality, 100% guaranteed unique, original and authentic articles of clothing.

I strive to create a safe, easy to work with, and unique work environment and I try to develop good relations with my clients. I often throw in a discount on your next order or a freebie.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT I WILL/HAVE TO PROVIDE A DISCOUNT/FREEBIE TO YOU, I AM MERELY STATING THE FACT THAT IT OFTEN OCCURS.

tos

• I have the right to decline a commission or terminate it at any point for any reason

• After the article(s) of clothing are complete, I will send a watermarked screenshot and once payment in full is fulfilled, I will send an unwatermarked version.

• I will make minor fixes/adjustments for free at my discretion. If I find that the adjustments that you are requesting are major, I will require a :robux_gold:25 robux adjustment fee to complete these changes.

• If you would like multiple versions or variations of an article (For example: Blue Tie, Red Tie, and a Green Tie version uniform) I will require an additional :robux_gold:50 robux per variation.

• If you do not pay in full for the article(s) that I’ve created and any extra charges that you’ve added on, I have the right to use/upload the asset I’ve created to my own clothing group and or use it for another client.

• In the event that you do not pay in full for the article(s) that I’ve created, you will be blacklisted from purchasing any of my services in the future.

• I am not liable for any DMCA takedowns or other legal claims, If you request an asset with brand logos I will comply and add in brand logos however, you will be liable for any legal repercussions that may occur in doing so. Ask for brand logos at your own risk!

• You cannot claim that you’ve created these assets, if someone asks you who made it, Ovadux did.
    (While not required, if you plan on selling these I’d also appreciate credit in the description, when possible.)

qa

Q: Do I Pay Upfront?
A: No, You will receive a watermarked version once completed, and upon payment you will receive the unwatermarked version.

Q: Will you take a percentage of my sales?
A: No, I do not accept percentages except for very rare circumstances where you have a group in which I believe is already sustainable with cash flow.

Q: Will you take Bloxburg Cash, or something like Adopt Me Pets?
A: Absolutely Not. I only accept methods listed in the “Prices” section, and nothing more!

contact

You can contact me at any of the following options, though response times may vary by each option.

• Discord - Ovadux#3590 (Send me a DM or a friend request.)
• Twitter - Twitter currently not available
• DevForums (Shoot me a PM)

You can contact me using any of the above options, though my preferred communication method is Discord. Contacting me via Discord will also have a faster response time. I look forward to potentially working with you soon.

BY COMMISSIONING ME, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE LISTED ABOVE.

All the best,
Ovadux :smile:

6 Likes

PLEASE NOTE!
THIS PORTFOLIO IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, IT GETS UPDATED OFTEN. I DO NOT HAVE ALL MY EXAMPLES LISTED. SOME LINKS ARE NOT FUNCTIONAL.

[NA/NA] COMMISSIONS CLOSED.
Thanks to everyone who jumped at the opportunity. Commissions will re-open sometime soon!

Thanks,
Ovadux :smile:

2 Likes

Very good clothing designer and service is very fast, would highly recommend

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the positive feedback!
It was an absolute pleasure working with you. :smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t know what to expect at first, but Ovadux was so nice and professional that I started keeping my hopes high a bit and let me tell you I was not disappointed at all. After looking at my commission i was absolutely amazed by the work done in the commission. The high amount of effort was clearly seen. I Highly Recommend Commissioning This Guy. 10 Out Of 10 Ratings on the excellent service provided as well as the design.

2 Likes

Wow, that really means a lot to me. Thanks for the awesome review/vouch!

It was a great pleasure working with you, and I hope we can work together sometime again in the future. :smile:

2 Likes