(USE TALENT HUB) Portfolio | Ty_Scripts | Scripter

Please use the talent hub: Portfolio Home

Hi! I’m Ty, 15. I’ve been scripting for 5 years. I started with Scratch and Python in 2016, started learning Lua in 2017, and took a Web Dev (HTML, CSS, JS) course from 2018-2019.

Scripted an entire Trick or Treat game, with leaderboards, datastores, custom username system, gamepasses, costumes, unlockable neighborhoods, codes, and doorbell system.

video

link

Scripted a demolition testing game where you get into a bunker, spawn the block, and destroy the block in one of multiple methods. The bunker doors close behind you so no-one else can get in.

video

link

Scripted a chat system similar to a blend of Google Hangouts and Discord.
link
Ro-Chat
pictures

Generally, prices will go like this. They are flexible:

• Estimation (can the problem be fixed, existing code review etc.): free!
  • Debugging/optimizing/virus removal: 200 robux ($0.70)
  • Simple server-side script: 575 robux ($2)
  • Simple client-side script: 700 robux ($2.45)
  • Client-server script system: 1k-1.4k ($3-$5)
  • Physics-based scripting: 1.4k-2k ($5-$7)
  • Complex server-side script/server-side script system: 2k-3k ($7-$10)
  • Complex client-side script/entire UI scripting: 2.5k-3.4k ($8.75-$12)
  • Large portion of the game: 10k+ ($35+)

For example, someone needs free model viruses removed and a pet system with 10 pets:

• Virus removal, 200 robux
  • 10 pets, 1.5k robux
  • Total bill: 1.7k robux

Another example, someone needs a shop system, DataStores, pets, and inventory:

• Inventory system/DataStores (server-sidescript system): 3k
  • Pets (physics-based): 2k
  • Shop system (client-side): 1k
  • Total bill: 6k

Final example, someone needs the entire game scripted (a tycoon)

• Final bill: 10-20k (depending on how complex)
What do you think of my prices?
  • Too low!
  • Too high!
  • Perfect!

0 voters

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, or at Ro-Chat: Ty Scripts (please message me here before sending a friend request there).

No discord. If you send me a request with literally nothing but “game idea come join discord#5463” then I’m not going to even respond, because it means you didn’t read my portfolio enough to care. (If you write something that describes the situation better then I’ll probably respond)

statusyes

Thanks! :smile:

6 Likes

I can say this person is incredibly nice to work with. We’ve worked together on a couple of his games now (Ro-Chat, Building BrickBattle and Strongest One), he is dedicated to his work and won’t let you down.

1 Like

Very great scripter! Ty is currently working for me on my game and he’s done a great job. He’s set up a pet system, a datastore system, leaderstats system, and is currently working on an inventory system. When the game releases, I will definitely post a link to the game here so you guys can see his work personally!

2 Likes

Haven’t hired him but very nice. Very funny how he linked his own chatting game as a way to reach him. Nice one Ty.
Edit: I have now worked with him and he is a great colleague and teammate.

2 Likes

Sale ended

Currently doing a sale! 10% off everything you see here from December 22-Jan 3!

* Price is determined when I start the job, not when you pay me

Interested on hiring you for a long term project. Please DM me RocketScript#5634