CLOSED [PORTFOLIO] Xalris | Building

About Me

Hi there! I am Xalris, and I specialize in Organized Building in Roblox Studio. I have recently returned to ROBLOX after 5 years of inactivity. I am passionate about my work, and I’d like to use my skills to make good experiences for other players and to make ROBLOX a better place!

I have been in ROBLOX since 2009 and I have a vast understanding of how the game works. I have also been part of ROBLOX Clans since 2009 with my very first Clan, the X-101st. I have extensive experience in Development in the Clanning Community, and I can build anything from Low-Poly to Science Fiction.

[Disclaimer] Since I have recently returned to ROBLOX, I have little Work and Showcases to present. Due to this fact, my price will be cheap.

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of my work

Availability

My timezone is PST, I am available for six to eight hours every day. You can contact me at any time through my discord, but when school starts, my schedule will change heavily

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is PayPal, but I accept Robux as well.

Contact

Discord: xal#6969

(I am still building my Portfolio, I will add more work in the future :slight_smile:)

3 Likes

Do you have any more futuristic builds you can show?

I have a few, I’m working on right now, but no, I don’t have too many to show. I can show you them in discord.

1 Like

I’d love to! My Discord’s @DerpyMcDerpell#7788.