[CLOSED] Programmer | Restaurant System

Blank%20100%20x%20100

Background

Hampton is a hotel organization with 5,000+ members. Hampton was officially launched in the summer of 2016. At the time of the launch, I had almost no experience in using Roblox Studio or managing groups. Fast forward to now, seeing the previous versions of Hampton is somewhat embarrassing to me. I’ve grown so much as a builder and seeing the progress is insane! (I’ll include some previews below) Anyways, after nearly a year of inactivity, my team and I are extremely excited to release v4 and officially re-launch Hampton. We just need to finish a few more things before that’s possible. We’re hoping you can help us. Look over the information below for all of the details.

▬▬▬▬

Who We Need

This job is one for an experienced programmer knowledgable in UI OR anyone who is confident that they would be able to complete the project as detailed below, within a timeframe of 1-2 months. Communication is a major key. Keep me updated, and I’ll keep you updated. Before beginning / agreeing to this position, I would need to see some of your previous projects. Please also be aware that this is not a group rank. Yes, you are developing for Hampton, but you will not be given access to edit group games. However, necessary assets will be provided if necessary. (ex: something I build that needs scripting)

If possible, the end goal is to have whoever is hired be our go-to person for Hampton scripting projects, big or small. This will build trust and keep the game more organized (in my opinion).

▬▬▬▬

What We Need

THE PROJECT: RESTAURANT SEATING AND ORDERING SYSTEM
There are a lot of details for this project. I know exactly how I want it to work and hope that someone will be able to understand what I need! To see all of the information of what we need, please read over the document here

• I would not have any issues if some of these things weren’t possible, OR if you had any other suggestions on how to do things.
  • If you needed me to design the GUI’s and how I want them to look, I could definitely do it for you. I would just need you to do ALL of the scripting.

▬▬▬▬

Payment

Before payment is given, all details should be worked out and matching the details in the document listed earlier, or any details discussed with Amsupr. The payout for this project is 15,000 ROBUX as of now, and can definitely be negotiated. If USD would be a better option, we can discuss that privately.
▬▬▬▬

More Information

As you complete the project for us, we would expect that you respect the following:

• No sharing, discussing, or leaking previews of development with anyone besides Amsupr.
  • Once payment is provided, Hampton should be in possession of ALL of the scripts, GUIs, or other components necessary for the proper function of the system.
  • If there is an issue with the system in the future, or something needs to be added, we ask that you please be available for support.

▬▬▬▬

Contact

You can contact me using one of the following methods:

• Send me a message on Roblox (must follow)
  • Send me a DevForum message
  • Reply stating that you are interested

▬▬▬▬

Conclusion

Although this project is a large one, (or at least it seems that way to me) I have no doubt that someone is capable of creating it. Whoever that person may be, please do not hesitate to contact me. Your work will always be credited in the game description(s), and payment will always be provided per project. Any questions, comments, or concerns should be posted below or messaged to me privately.

Thanks for your time.
I can’t wait to start working with you, whoever you may be.

Oh, and here are those previews I was talking about..

2017 (before):

2019 (now):

Feel free to leave feedback.

3 Likes

Hello, Im interested in your project. I don’t know if you have discord or not but mine is bryancololee#2857. If you have a different way of contact, please message me on the DevForum. I look forward to talking with you soon!

Edit: Added you on discord.

Hello, are you still looking for developers? My Discord username is Coderholic#4750 if you would like to get in contact with me. Many thanks! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.