[CLOSED] Quarantined Outbreak is Hiring a Scripter and 2 Builders!

quarantinedbanner2

Hiring at 2 Tap Studios!

About Us

Hi there! We are 2 Tap Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders and scripters to work on our upcoming new big Survival Game, Quarantined: Outbreak!

What is Quarantined: Outbreak about?

Quarantined: Outbreak is a big, new (free to play) competitor to Apocalypse Rising 2 and Rovive, based on classic survival games known as “H1Z1: Just Survive”, and “RUST”. Quarantined will have a high skill gap for combat, you can team up with your friends or make/join clans, and build/raid bases, which means full out 100 player wars on eachother!

The Team
@joshuasol - Main Programmer , Gameplay Designer and Secondary UI Designer.
@RudraVII Secondary Programmer
@akuma67 - UI Designer
@SithVirtus - Builder
@Who you may apply for: - Programmer
@ Who you may apply for: - Builder
@ Who you may apply for: - Builder

Progress Made:

Here is some progress we have to show on the game!

(This is the Weapons system made by me, @joshuasol , however more work is being done and shall be completely completed soon!)

https://gyazo.com/0a33579cd2c0e6541d665a649868bd25

(This is also the movement system with the snaking (prone spamming kinda) , and crouch spamming, both based off of H1Z1 movement. And the camera system and camera lookaround, once made again by me, @joshuasol , however just like what i said before, more work is being done and shall be completely completed soon!)

(This is the currently our Menu in progress, design made by me and @akuma67 , and It has concept UI of what will be done, as said before, it is a work in progress and shall be completed soon.)

(Here is the menu area build made by people previously working on the game, showcasing the type of build/art style we are looking for.)

About The Job

We are looking for Professional Scripters (and builders) who can do this:

Scripters:
A: Be able to work well with Things related to Items like extensive datastoring and table related items, like Inventories, Skin saving, and even potentially a survival game wipe system.

B: Be able to work well with other people, and feel free to tune in to give out your ideas of what you want to add!

C: Be able to listen and represent the community!

Builders:

A: Be able to do smooth terrain, work with med poly/quality styles, and (possibly) model.

B: Be able to work well with other people, and feel free to tune in to give out your ideas of what you want to add!

C: Be able to listen and represent the community!

How To Apply:

You don’t need to do nothing much, just simply message me or the developers in the Contact Us area below, and if you can reply here with the fact that you replied, alongside with what role are you going for. I will choose you before the end of 8/9 or 8/10.

Payment

The payment will be negotiable when we fully release alpha, however what we’re doing is that we’ll be paying about 10 - 20% Robux once every 1 - 2 weeks, from people buying cosmetic crates for the game. Also, you will be paid in USD if wanted from donations people will give in our Development Showcase streams. Payment in Percentage will start on Combat Demo release on August 24th, and payment will be negotiable. Please keep in mind that the people working on the team already treat this like a passion project. So if you’re here only for the money or to steal assets, this is not the right place.

Contact Us

You can contact me/the developers on these Platforms:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/QuarantinedGame
Discord: joshualol#9006
Discord Server: (check twitter bio)
Devforum: joshuasol

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m applying for builder, I hope I get to get into the dev team

I’m unable to take USD at the moment, can you pay me through R$?

Yes, we can! It’ll be paid through percentage though as stated in the post.

I’m too late…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.