[CLOSED] [R$ 10k + % on release] 22 yo scripter (2-3 years of experiences) looking for a talented builder

About Me

Nice to meet you, I’m a 22 years old student in biology and I’ve been developping on Roblox for quite some time now (2-3 years). I have invested a lot of time on a new project (which I think has a lot of potential) and I’d like to expand my dev team/create a studio for this game. I’d love to work with a talented builder/modeler, while I take care of the scripting/UI designing. Here is the link to my portfolio, so you can see a little bit more about my work as a developper on Roblox :slight_smile:

The Team
@Lord_Monever - Scripter & UI
@username - Builder
@username - Modeler

You can see my progress so far here (remember that everything is subject to changes, as I’m working actively on this game, and if you find a bug, hit me up): Artifact - Roblox

About The Job

I’m looking for a talented builder to bring this game to life. I have already the main architecture of the city, and i’d like you to add details to the build to reach somthing of this level. I’m also looking for someone to create sets or armors/weapons. If you think you are up for the task then this job is for you !

Example of the game's build style I'd like you to reach (those are examples, and not my pictures)

Payment

The 10k robux are coming straight from my pocket, and will be delivered once the game will be released. I’ll also throw in a % until the game reaches a steady income. All of this will be divided among the dev team, since I don’t have a small loan of 1 million dollar to create my game. Payments can always be discussed.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord : Monever#7710 (if you are interested in my project, please link your portfolio and show me some of your past work, and explain why do you think you’ll be a great asset for this game).
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.