(Long-Term Employment Opportunity)
Here at ForestryGames we deliver the best roblox games while valuing the opinion of the community. At ForestlyGames we strive to please our growing community of players each and every day. No matter who you are, there is a spot for you here in the welcoming community of ForestlyGames!
We believe in and empower innovation and creation. We are a professional studio looking to hire professional scripters to work on our new projects. We value efficiency, maturity, and communication.
Some of our links:
ForestlyGames is starting a new unique tycoon game. It will have features from both sandbox and traditional tycoon games as well as many other unique systems. If interested, feel free to ask for more information if you meet the criteria.
We are looking for a long-term scripter to work with us until the game is completed. They will need to script all the systems.
- 1+ years of experience scripting on Roblox.
Able to complete all systems for the game.
- Active (Minimum 1-2 Hours Daily)
- Good Communication via Discord.
- Knowledge of code formatting and standard legibility.
- Knowledge of and ability to use advanced coding such as: Tweens, CFrame, Datastore, ModuleScripts, Placement Systems, Pathfinding, etc.
- The ability to create UI and work with UX.
- Experience working with animators, 3D modelers, and other developers of varying specialties.
The payment for this project will be competitive and negotiable. The budget ranges from 80,000 Robux to 160,000 Robux on completion of the game. Each system will be worth an average of 10,000 Robux. The developer will be paid (the full amount set) once the game has been fully completed.
In the event that a developer decides to leave before completion and take their pay, or wants to be paid early, there will be a 40% payment penalty. We are looking for long-term developers ONLY
You must be 15+ to apply for a position.
If you are ready, simply follow these steps:
- Join this discord server Discord
- Send a friend request to Rob#5868 (Robjective)
- Send a DM to Rob - include your portfolio, examples of your work, and your requested price to complete the game (if you have it in mind already).
- Wait for a response. Feel free to ask any questions here too.
- Good luck!