(Long-Term Employment Opportunity)
Here at ForestryGames we deliver the best roblox games while valuing the opinion of the community. At ForestlyGames we strive to please our growing community of players each and every day. No matter who you are, there is a spot for you here in the welcoming community of ForestlyGames!
We believe in and empower innovation and creation. We work with a professional team to create outstanding games for our community.
ForestlyGames is hiring a scripter for a new and unique tycoon game that will be released to Roblox soon. By applying, you agree to become a long-term scripter for the completion of this project!
Main scripter for new ForestlyGames tycoon game. Must work until the completion of the game.
- 1+ years of experience scripting on Roblox.
- Able to complete all systems for the game.
- Active (Minimum 1-2 Hours Daily)
- Good Communication via Discord.
- Experience working with animators, 3D modelers, and other developers of varying specialties.
- The ability to create UI and work with UX.
- Ability to work with both Front-End and Back-End
- Knowledge of code formatting and standard legibility.
- Knowledge of Advanced Coding Techniques: Datastores, Tweening, Placement Systems, Pathfinding, etc.
The budget for the scripting of the game will range from 80,000 Robux to 160,000 Robux and is negotiable and competitive. Each system will be worth an average of 10,000 Robux each. If the game is completed, the full payment will be made via group funds.
In the event that a scripter leaves before development is done, there will be a 40% payment penalty on all created systems. In the event that a scripter gets cashed out their payment early, they will receive a 40% payment penalty. If you apply, be sure you are ready to take on a long-term position.
Once the game’s development is finished, the scripter will be paid in full the negotiated amount.
Must be 15+ to apply. Must be active on discord.
Just follow these simple steps
- Join our Discord Server: Discord
- Send Robjective#5868 a friend request
- Send DM - Include a copy of your portfolio/previous work and a brief overview about yourself of why you want to work at ForestlyGames.
- If you’d like to know more about the systems that will need to be created, ask now.
- Wait for a response! Good luck!