[CLOSED - REDOING PORTFOLIO] UI Designer & Builder

Hi! I’m Cypher. I’m a user interface designer and general studio builder with a few years of experience. My specialty in building is a more realistic approach while a modern approach for my interfaces. I’m able to create both off-site designs as well as designs on Roblox, all designs on Roblox are properly scaled to fit all possible resolutions.

Showcase

Interfaces

Iconography

Building

Availability

I’m generally able to work 12-14 hours a week. However, all projects will be considered differently in terms of time constraints.

Payment

For UI:

100-400 Robux per task (1-10$ USD)

10-20k Robux or 30-60 USD full-game UI

For Building:

Small commissions: 100-3k Robux or 5-20 USD.
Long term projects: contact me

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Roblox (cypherpheonix) or via Discord cypher#5278.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

In my opinion, your pricing is too high.

The UI is good though.

Ok, I’ll lower it. Thank you for your feedback.

Pricing is great, might hire you in the future. Great building and ui skills, ill be sure to keep looking up on this.

Thank you! I’m gonna lower the prices a little bit, though my Trello does have a discount package for certain criteria. :smile:

1 Like

image music player for someone annon

the prices are way too expensive In my opinion. I am a UI designer Myself wit 2 years of experience. your UI looks great but still basic. you should lower the prices but else keep the work up!

new ui kit made

This looks better keep the work up mate