[CLOSED] Roblox Moderation Issue?

I was recently moderated for something I believe to be erroneous. I sent in an appeal more than two days ago, and haven’t gotten a response. I know things are messed up because of COVID-19, but I’ve never seen Roblox so slow to respond… Has anyone else seen this issue or knows what’s up? I’m not nearly as concerned about the time lost as the threat of losing DevEx as a result of a faulty bot.

I wouldn’t really call this a bug as it may just be a personnel issue and I have absolutely no intention of pestering Roblox staff over this.

1 Like

You should give a detailed explanation on what the problem is and what was the reason behind you getting moderated. Yes the moderation bot is not the best thing on Roblox but yea you should consider as you stated up that Roblox employees are perhaps working from home and are not that efficient at the moment. Right now I’m puzzled on how to help you as I don’t know the reason as to why you were moderated.

1 Like

As @OfficiallySpo_oky, can you please tell us the reason for this moderation, and if possible, send us the original version of the asset that was moderated (the file you uploaded to Roblox). There might just be something you thought was ok but is actually not allowed.

1 Like

Could you give a more detailed explanation of your false moderation? I don’t really know how to help you.

1 Like

It takes about a week for roblox to respond in the emails during this period.

1 Like

As of this morning, they have finally responded and the ban was removed. For those asking what the issue was, it was my game icon (below). I can understand what caused the bot to misfire, but I am certainly glad that the ban was removed from my record.