[CLOSED] Runiros | Scripter

About me

Hello everyone! This is my first time writing a post so I hope that I didn’t get anything wrong! If I did, I apologize in advance.

I started scripting about 4 years ago (on my older account) and I am very motivated when it comes to learning Roblox’s API. As a result, I am pretty comfortable with making use of whatever Roblox provides us to create gameplay behavior. However, I only consider myself an intermediate scripter as I lack experience with back end development and more complex systems.

I am currently looking for some jobs that I could do as a scripter to gain experience. I prefer working on small individual systems but I could also commit myself to a bigger project as long as I’m not the lead scripter :smile:. If you are looking for a very experienced programmer, then I might not be who you are looking for.

Examples

An unfinished simulator project that I worked on for three weeks: Blade Master Simulator [TO BE REMADE] - Roblox

A prototype for a platform fighter game:

Availability

I am mostly available on weekends, but I also have some spare time during weekdays. Expect some scripts to take some time though.

Payment

Because I’m still trying to get experience, I will work at a fairly low price, somewhere between R$200 and R$1000 depending on the task or around R$100/hour, but I am also willing to take a revenue percentage instead if it’s a longer term project that is likely going to work well. And of course, prices are negotiable! I only accept robux through group funds.

Contact

You can easily contact me on Discord and I will always try to reply as soon as possible. However, and I don’t know if developers normally do, but I do not voice chat.

Discord: Runiryu#8221

Notes

I most likely won’t be able to start in the next two weeks. I decided to post this anyway because we could always plan out things in advance.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to improve by working with some of you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes