CLOSED | Salvahtore | GFX/Clothing Commissions

About Me

Hi there! I’m Sal, a 17 year old intermediate GFX Artist and Clothing Designer. For GFX’s, I specialize in group logos. For clothing, I specialize in crop tops! I have been both a GFX Artist and a Clothing Designer for roughly under a year!

Availability

I’m normally available everyday for roughly 2-3 hours! Reasons that may lead to a decline in activity would simply be school or work related problems!

Samples

GFX Samples

Clothing Samples

Payment

GFX Prices

Here are my current prices:

• Group Logos/Game Icons:
    200-350 Robux
  • Thumbnails:
    300-400 Robux
  • Banner Ad:
    150-200 Robux
  • Skyscraper Ad:
    200-250 Robux
  • Box Ad:
    100-150 Robux
Clothing Prices

Note: I’ve decided to simply be a more casual designer. Meaning, I don’t do uniforms of any variety. (Cafe, police, etc.)

Payment Methods

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or DM me on Discord: Sal#7101

Important Information

• I’m in the EST timezone.
  • I request that you don’t throw out huge orders at a time, I’m still relatively new to being an ‘official’ clothing designer/GFX artist. Having to deal with such large orders have ended up lowering in quality, as it occurred within my past few commissions. If you are unsure as to whether or not your commission is too large, contact me and we’ll work something out.
  • I’ve also decided to add Venmo to my payment methods! [Negotiable]
  • My commissions are on a 1st come 1st serve basis, no matter the size of the order. Needing a quick commission will result in an extra charge.
  • The commission process will be as followed: 1) I’ll complete the commission and show you a preview. 2) You fulfill the payment. 3) You get the full order!

Thanks for reading, have a great day! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Can I get a game icon? I like your work and think you would be good for making my upcoming games GFX. I would also like a skyscraper ad. Can I pay extra to have it by next week? Please reply on discord at EternalCanadianDev#1541

1 Like

I would recommend raising your clothing prices. They’re practically dirt cheap and I’d buy them for higher. It’s only fair to tell you this.

5 Likes

Aww, thank you so much! I was really worried that people would find my prices too high, so I resorted to low one’s for now. Will definitely raise in the future soon!

3 Likes

Sent a friend request! Hoping to get in touch

Sal is great! Highly recommend.

1 Like

Hello, i sent you a friend request on Discord, BK

Hi! I’m currently looking for a business partner for my upcoming group, I need a clothing designer, and a gfx designer. You’re perfect! Do you take % for clothing? And I’m interested in your ads!

I prefer to receive robux instead of a %.

Ok, did you raise your prices again?

This is the first time I’ve raised my prices.

1 Like

Heyo! I’ve contacted you! Hope to hear more from you!

Wonderful work! I feel like you could raise the pricing a bit if you’d like. I think your style would look really nice if you gave it outlines too. I’d also avoid using copyrighted material though.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! Greatly appreciate it! : D

1 Like

Decided to lower the prices of my GFX.

1 Like

Hello! Would love to use your Services for both GFX + Clothing, let me know if you’re still interested.

I sent a Discord friend request!

Hello! I’ve sent you a discord friend request. holidayy#2624