[CLOSED] Santa's Toyshop Looking For UI, 3D Modelers, and Scripters

Pixelized Games is looking for UI Designers, 3D Modelers and Scripters

About Us and the Game

Hey there! We’re Pixelized Games creating a Christmas-themed game for this upcoming holiday. Santa’s Toyshop is essentially a tycoon without the core mechanics of one. The way you can earn money is by going to the Toyshop on the hill and creating toys like chess sets, board games etc. You will paint, spray, manufacture and package these toys and send them to the retailer. With cash you can either upgrade your skills to increase work production and earnings, or you can buy a home and furniture, or even a vehicle to get around.

The Team
@OfficiallyPixel - Main Builder, Map Creator, Assets
@evanbear1 - SFX (Sounds, Music)
[VACANT] - Main Programmer (Looking for a new programmer)
@FrogNinjaX - Side Programmer
@X622 - Graphic Artist
[VACANT] - 3D Modeler (Looking for new 3D Modeler)

About The Job

Programmer
As a programmer, especially as the Main Programmer you should expect to be working 1 - 2 hours a day, more/less. Holidays, Family Events, and Emergency’s do not apply to this schedule.
Once the game is completed, weekly updates may come, and bug fixes are mandatory.
I do not plan for this game to take that long of a time to create, as it’s not very large scale.

3D Modeler
You’ll be assigned to make toys and such. Toys are not as simple as they may seem. There is several different toys that you can make. Drums, games, teddy bears, balls etc.

UI Designer
You’ll be assigned to make the UI. This goes to the shop UI, leveling up, notifications, quests etc.

Payment

We are paying game percentage for this project. We do have a lot of potential on this project as we have no competitors except for one game that will release days, days later than ours. We also have evanbear1 on our team that is willing to advertise us and make awesome music for the game. If you charge by your own way, we are willing to pay you but again, through our payouts.

Deadline

Our anticipated deadline is December 10th and do not have plans to extend it. We need developers that can do this work within the timeframe. Remember though, the closer our release date, and time frame, the closer to your pay :moneybag: visits, and much more!

Contact Us

You can contact me through the DevForum @Existencez or Discord: Exist#0261
Looking forward in working with you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Quick note, I am the Project Manager for this game. OfficiallyPixel still owns this project.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that :wink:

2 Likes

We have found a 3D modeler.
Still hiring a UI Designer & a Primary programmer!
Great opportunity for future jobs!

1 Like

Lol, I thought I had an orginal idea, I guess not…

1 Like

read it :wink:

I was hinting that there are more than one competitor, that I know of there is 5 :dizzy_face:

1 Like

we aint scared

1 Like

Nah your good, your team looks amazing. You got the best graphic designer on Roblox in @X622 :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.