[CLOSED] Scripter and UI Designer - Bakery

About Us

Greetings! We are Pastriez (Not the 400k group), a small Bakery group with big aims. We have recently taken over the group in order to revive it to its original state, and are in need of a UI Designer and Scripter!

Note: I am asked this a lot. We did not copy the larger group, and I had no part in the original naming of the group, and were formed before Pastriez was made.

The Team

@goalmwo - Chief Operating Officer
@killerbobyea123 - Chief Operating Officer
@SimpIyCrim - Chief Finanical Officer
@ Your Username Here! - Scripter
@ Your Username Here! - GUI Designer

Our group: here

About The Job

UI
We are after a UI Designer that can make cartoon-style designs for an ordering system, shop, and a couple other small assets. The colour scheme we are aiming for is orange/yellow and more details can be provided upon request.

Scripting
The scripter will be responsible for creating an ordering system with both a cashier and self-serve version. The system will need to be able to check that the staff member has the items in their inventory to prevent point-cheating. The UI designer will design assets for this and communication will be key.
They also need to script a variety of smaller tasks, such as a shop, uniform giver, etc.

Payment

We are able to pay any reasonable amount in Robux. If the payment you put forwards is unreasonable, we will look elsewhere. Percentage is preferred, however we can negotiate a mix of both if required.

Contact Us

We are only looking for an experienced UI Designer and Scripter, so please do not contact us if you are looking for a different job.

You may contact me on Discord. My user and tag is Spork#1400. You must have Discord to apply, so we can contact and keep up with progress with ease.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

Hello there,
Iā€™m interested in being Scripter for you,
I contacted you on your discord, My tag is EsplishData#7167

How much is the pay for scripting?

I can do the UI my added you my discord is ImjustaStufful#5873

Can we get a scale as to what you believe is reasonable?

-Tom :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there! I can do cartoony UI no problem! Can you accept my request? I sent one from HendricoMaximus.

We have found our Scripter and GUI Designer, however thank you all for messaging me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.