[CLOSED] SCRIPTER FOR HIRE (Updated)

About Me

Hello! It would be a pleasure to offer my services as a Scripter. I joined ROBLOX about 2 years ago and after a short time I started using Roblox Studio, my specialty is Scripting.

Showcase

Most recent order:

Global Leaderboard

Twitter Code Gui

"XP Bar

I am able to do:

• Minigames
  • Systems
  • Global Leaderboards
  • PlayerLists
  • Button Effects
  • GUI Design / Programming (correctly positioned).
  • Intros
  • Team Selectors
  • Shops
  • Character Editors
  • Health bar/ XP bar
  • Twitter Code GUI

Availability

I am available for 1 or 4 hours maximum work on weekends and 1 or 2 hours during the week due to school. I can do small jobs, systems, etc.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept payment by the hour or by asset. I accept payments through Paypal or Robux.

Contact

You can contact me by sending me a message here or also by Discord xmaanzach#7617

I’m sorry, but I like being a perfectionist and that will help me do the work with all my effort. Thank you for reading!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Looks familiar :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Just because it looks familiar doesn’t mean it’s free modeled.

3 Likes

I really don’t think I see free models of things as well done as that.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Did I say it was free modeled?

He doesn’t mention that you said that, it was just an opinion in general :neutral_face:

Looks good so far! For your Twitter Code Gui, if you removed border pixels for the boxes that would look superb.

2 Likes

Xmaanzach is a responsive, detailed scripter. He listened to all of my requests and followed through perfectly.

1 Like

I just updated the post (I put the last thing I did)

I need a scripter for a game me and my team are working on. The game is a dance simulator game, which I won’t be going into much detail on here, but if this interests you you can contact me on discord here; absolutelybagel#1962, and I will go into more detail on there.

Currently we have a skilled builder and UI designer on the team, as well as an investor that will pay anywhere from 100-250K for ads once the game is completed, and he also has contacts with youtubers such as RussoPlays. You will be paid via a % of the games’ revenue, we can discuss how much % in the if you contact me further.

Here’s what we will need you for, so make sure you can do these things;
Gamepass Shop
In-game Currency Shop
NPC Dialogue
Inventory
Leaderboard
Option to spectate or dismiss ‘dance battle’ (similar to what’s found in the game “Legends of Speed”)
and more, we can go more into detail when you contact me further

I hope this job interests you, here is the contact one more time; absolutelybagel#1962