[Closed] Scripter For Ultimate Frisbee

[Closed] we found a scripter.

1 Like

Can you give information on what the Scripter will be doing for the game.

@jordonh23 We’ll disclose farther game mechanics via discord.

30 dollars and 25% is extremely low. You’ll need to raise the payment. You should list all or most details about the game.

1 Like

We get into vast details if you contact us in discord, we just didn’t want to give away some of the key components in this post.

Why is this? Nobody will take your game idea, and nobody should have to message you to know what they’re getting into.

You still haven’t addressed payment. I am absolutely not interested in taking this job so far.

2 Likes

[Game Information and intro to give a general premise and allow the scripter to determine their ability and come up with a small plan in their head]

[Specifics like time frame and who they are going to be working with, and game link of current progress like a map and the theme of the game and examples of the Frisbee like the physics you want to have and the feel]

[Payment details and contact information, and where the %s are going to so they understand everything more]

1 Like

I’m a bit late, so I’ll use information from other users.

To make it clean and simple…
No one would bother to contact you if the payment is $30 and 25%. If it’s a bad offer, who would bother to contact you?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.