[CLOSED] Scripter needed to make ingame currency gui and asset

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there, I’ve been developing a obby type game for a month or so now, although I need a currency system where users can collect coins around the map and spend them ingame, I would also like them to be able to purchase coins.

The Team
ix_Eciipse - Myself

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

Ingame currency system which can be collected and purchased.

Timescale is flexible, would prefer it to be done in the next week or so if possible.

Payment

I Will be paying in Robux [1,000] based on the overall functionality and outcome of the work.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum My roblox account: https://www.roblox.com/users/24405608/profile
My discord:
Stev#5373

Thanks for reading!!!

2 Likes

1000$, USD worth of robux? That’s one heck of alot for a ingame currency gui…

1 Like

I sent you a message to your Roblox account as I am interested in doing this.

I am not sure but I think they mean 1K Robux not $1,000 worth of Robux.

Oh, yeah, well it looks like $1000 worth of robux… might want to fix that or some people will be disappointed. :woozy_face:

1 Like

oops sorry, that would be a good offer tbh $1k

1 Like

Hello, I sent a friend request to your discord account as I am interested in this. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello! I’m interested. I can script those things within the next day if you’d like @ix_EcIipse.

Please let me know if I can do the job and when to do it (accept friend request on discord please - tnuzmij#8595)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.