CLOSED | Scripter to Optimize Existing Scripts

About The Job

I recently had a job done involving a point system with a data store and associated overhead ranks. The problem I’m facing is that although everything works, it’s completely destroying my game’s performance and players are experiencing ungodly lag spikes. For the meantime I’ve disabled it so I’m not wasting robux, but I really need help optimizing the scripts in order to reduce, if not eliminate, the lag being produced by them.

This is an urgent job so I need somebody who knows what they’re doing, and who is capable of completing it within the specified time frame.

Payment

I’m only paying in USD, we can negotiate the specific pricing for the work that needs to be done. I’m not a proficient scripter which menas I don’t really know how much is reasonable for this job, so I’ll keep an open mind during negotiations. :slight_smile:

Contact Us

You can contact me on Discord via: Toothpaste#2512

If you think you might bail, please don’t take up the job in the first place. I had to go through 5 different scripters just to have the scripts completed which is a real let down.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I’ve sent you a friend request, looking forward to hearing back from you!

(My Discord user and tag is kody#2782)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.