[CLOSED] Seeking a Realism or Low Poly Builder

Stone Valley High School is currently looking for a low-poly or realism builder for our Version 2 Campus!

About Us:

Stone Valley High School is an upcoming-growing educational public institution, simulating a real high school experience for our students and staff. We thrive to be the most excellent school within the community. Our mission is to provide our students with a positive, growing, and educating the community to fit everyone’s preference.

Build Details:

We are currently seeking for a realism builder who can create a multi-level building for our students and staff. This build would contain numerous classrooms, custom made models (by you or an associate of yourself), an auditorium, office spaces, etc. The build will resemble a normal school.

Further information regarding the details will be provided via DMs upon contact.

Requirements:

• Must provide examples
  • Must be above the age of 13
  • Must have previous experience in building
  • Free models may not be utilized
  • Must have a Discord account
  • Must communicate with us

Payment Information:

We are looking to pay in USD via PayPal, however we are negotiable. Please send information regarding your prices via DMs.

Contact Information:

Discord: carter#0908
Roblox: cohkayne
Twitter: c2rter

4 Likes

What is the budget (if there is any)? How big will the campus be? When do you need it done by?

Everything is negotiable! Please contact me via Discord or reply here with a link to your portfolio or some examples and we can continue talking!

I’m interested in the position, I’m very experienced with high-poly realism. My discord tag is Laemmle#8800. I’ve already sent a friend request on Discord to discuss. Here is the rest of my portfolio.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.