[CLOSED] Simulator Map Builder

About Us

Hi there! We are Drops Studio, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Water Gun Simulator!

About The Job

I am looking for a low poly simulator map builder. The game is going to be based on a water gun theme, so something within the lines of a normal simulator but also with the game concept. Everything should be modeled by hand and placed by hand. I don’t want any free models of course and I want it to be original. Keep in mind it can look like other simulators just don’t copy one excatly.

Payment

I currently have 3k in my account right now, so you can either make a shirt or gamepass. We can work a price out once you finish. I will be going based off how long you take, how much detail there is, and if you put hard work into it. If you would rather take a percentage then you will get 10% of all game earnings.

Contact Us

Feel free to contact me on Discord with your portfolio. I will NOT respond if you don’t show previous work or a portfolio when messaging me.
Flipz#0399

Thanks for reading and have a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.