[CLOSED/OUTDATED] Skilled_On | Car modeler

About Me

Hi! I’m Skilled_On, a 3D modeler. I specialize in car models. I have been modeling cars for a few months. I haven’t worked for anyone before.

Showcase

Most of the models were done in 2~4 days.

Here are some screenshots of my work

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 (2012) my latest model

McLaren P1 (2016)

McLaren%20P1%20(2016)%20Final

Chevrolet Camaro (2008)

Ford F-250

Ford%20F-250%20Final1

Volkswagen Beetle Cabriolet (2013)

Volkswagen%20Beetle%20Cabriolet%20(2013)%20Final1

Volkswagen%20Beetle%20Cabriolet%20(2013)%20Final2

Availability

I am available from 4 to 8 hours everyday except for Friday.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept paying per asset only. My preferred payment method is PayPal, Robux is accepted.

Contact

I prefer contacting me on Discord

Discord: SkilledOn#0001
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkilledDev

Thanks for reading! :grin:

17 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-topic and bump posts

Top notch work. These low poly vehicles are well detailed for its category!

1 Like

Incredible work!

Definitely some of the best cars I have seen on the DevForum.

1 Like

Thanks!
Although these models are very old and the topic is outdated.
You can check my most recent models on my twitter page if you want to

Thanks!
These models are very old and the topic is outdated, but you can check my most recent models on twitter if you’re interested.

I think you could do with increasing the poly count a tiny bit… though you don’t really need to.

Do you not use shade smooth? All your faces are shaded flat which gives your vehicle that poly look. But they would still look decent if you smooth shaded them. Might need to add a few more edge loops in places though if artifacts appear.

1 Like

I always try to get the lowest poly count possible according to the buyer’s desires, and I totally agree on how smooth shading makes the car looks better but the buyer also wants them to be flat shaded.

I’ll consider adding more edge loops when needed. Thanks!

1 Like

I love your work! :star2: When do you open back? I’d be interested in working with you

1 Like

Thanks!
I don’t know when will I open them yet, but I’ll update the portfolio or make a new one once I do

1 Like

It says closed in the title but you say your not working with anyone. If you are available as it is the summer holidays I might need you in a while. May I ask how much it would cost per asset or a group of cars. I need realistic racing cars. ICrann

I apologize for that. This portfolio is outdated and I might not be updating it anytime soon, since I do have a job.

Anyways, for my current style/quality of models (examples can be seen on twitter), an asset price may range between R$ 15k-20k or the equivalent to it in USD using DevEx Rates. Prices are negotiable tho and mostly everything depends on the complexity of the vehicle.

1 Like

Ok thanks I’ll keep that in mind. ICrann

Very very pog cars you got skilled, you are indeed a skilled babyt

2 Likes