[UNAVAILABLE FOR WORK] SoaringKey | UI/UX Designer

OUTDATED PORTFOLIO, CANNOT UPDATE TITLE

Untitled-1

I have over 3 years of experience in graphics design, I’m a designer for GFX COMET and over the time I’ve been a part of their team I’ve produced tons of quality tutorials for aspiring designer to follow. I’ve worked with tons of awesome clients including: @Crackop, @NotEphrem, @kateka22, @HawkieDev, @RyzoftDev, and @RoplexYouTube.

I AM AVAILABILE FOR:

• One time commissions
  • Long term positions paying an hourly rate

Untitled-1

CHECK OUT MY PORTFOLIO WEBSITE!

Sword Slashers

Shopping Spree

Battle Pets

Anime User Interface

Zombies User Interface

Aliens vs Humans

Journey To The Island

Free Roleplay Game Inventory UI

Download it here: Inventory UI for Roleplay Game (FREE) - GFX COMET

Stone User Interface

Practice Interface Examples

Untitled-1

Feel free to contact me for a price quote! SoaringKey#6936

If you are interested in hiring me long term, please contact me to discuss an hourly rate.

:exclamation: PLEASE READ:

I accept Robux payment via t - shirt (must cover the 30% fee) and gamepasses. I do NOT take limiteds unless under special circumstances.

My timezone is BST. I will communicate efficiently with you and your team to ensure that you receive frequent progress updates. Delivery times may be up to 14 days.

Untitled-1

Developer Forums: @SoaringKeyy
Discord: SoaringKey#6936
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/SoaringKey

If you wish to contact me via email, please do so with the contact form on my website.

73 Likes

I wish I could but I want a Icon and a thumbnail creator for my shooting game :frowning: sorry

5 Likes

Hey! Could you @ me when commissions are open? I really love your work.

5 Likes

Key is a great and very dedicated UI designer! I am currently working with him for an upcoming game! He makes quick and quality content, not to mention he has a friendly personality. I strongly recommend hiring Key for your projects!

9 Likes

Thanks so much for the kind words! It’s been a pleasure working with you.

4 Likes

Never have worked with him for UI, but have with GFX, which goes hand in hand with UI design. Totally recommend this very talented UI designer. He is someone you can trust!

5 Likes

Wow!!! I just looked at his examples, lovely! Keep up the great work, I would love to see more examples in the future.

3 Likes

Pretty incredible first impressions for the first three UI samples. And key is a very friendly person to work with. Though he can get a bit over the top with rules, he is worth it.

2 Likes

Great UI designer, definitely recommend using key’s UI style for any type of game. Very friendly and professional, and still can get jokes in without being unprofessional!

3 Likes

From what his GUIs look, it’s incredible, I ordered when his commissions were open and I would definitely recommend hiring him.

3 Likes

Incredible user interfaces. Will not hire in the future. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

this was in my top posts for some reason prob bc soaring is my friend, but you said incredible user interfaces (positive) and then will not hire (negative) im getting mixed emotion

3 Likes

I can’t hire because I’m broke.

7 Likes

Do prices include scripting of the UI. For example, animations

3 Likes

Although The Commissions Are Closed, I Highly Recommend Hiring SoaringKeyy Because of the amazing Quality he Presents To His Customers. Very Fast Service. If You Commission Him He will get your commission done in no time. The Quality He Presents to his Commissioners in OutStanding! I Highly Recommend This Guy And I’m Looking Forward to work with you in the future! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

No he doesn’t script the Ui’s just designs them.

3 Likes

he sends them to you as png/pdn and you will import it. it is worth the price though, he is VERY good at ui, and he is very nice

2 Likes

Eh not the best prices but ok lol

2 Likes

Omg wow, I really like your style and detail. They look very high quality and professional. How long does it take you to complete them?

2 Likes

Its worth the price, mate. He is very experienced.

2 Likes