[CLOSED] Sparky500000000 [BUILDER/ W/ 4+ YEARS EXPERIENCE ] [MUSIC COMPOSER] |PORTFOLIO|

Hello there! I’m Sparky500000000. I hail from Seattle in Washington State. I’ve been on ROBLOX since January of 2010, and since then I have accumulated around 4 years worth of development experience. My past works include working mainly in the RO-Nation community, most notably with Australia. My design emphasis focuses mainly on realism, with me building mainly off of google images. In my spare time outside of ROBLOX I am either working, playing other games, hanging with friends, or studying late into the night.

Photos Of Previous Projects

LINK TO SOUNDCLOUD: https://soundcloud.com/sparky500000000-289332256

I am currently enrolled as a University student, so my work schedule is a bit hectic to say the least. It currently looks like the majority of the building session for 2020-2021 will be around the Winter Months consisting of my winter vacation,December to January, 2 weeks in March, and from June till September.

Prices are negotiable in both ROBUX and USD, however as I am a starving college student subsisting on nothing but instant ramen and the occasional can of Chef Boyardee, I would absolutely prefer USD. For bigger projects e.g entire maps, I would appreciate a small down payment, roughly 5% of the total cost of the project. Just a few disclaimers to end this section. First and foremost, my commissions are on a first come first serve basis. Just because you’re promising to pay more does not mean you will get priority. Secondly, if you’re not satisfied with your final product then I will work with you to make it to your specifications. If at that point you’re still not happy you can definitely request a refund within a reasonable time period.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via my discord Sparky500000000#8828.

Thanks for reading my portfolio thus far. I look forward to working with each and every single one of you. Have an fantastic day.

-Sparky500000000

21 Likes

I’m looking to make a realistic city roleplay game with police and all the basic things. Your work matches exactly the quality I’m looking for. I also am looking to pay in cash.

Awesome! If you’re interested please friend me on discord at Sparky500000000#8828 and we could discuss further. Cheerio!

Gotcha, sent you the request. Pending…

1 Like

Sent you a friend request, I am definitely interested in hiring we’ll discuss more in DMs once you accept for friend request

1 Like