[CLOSED] Sparky500000000 [BUILDER W/ 4+ YEARS EXPERIENCE ] |PORTFOLIO|

About Me

Hello there! I’m Sparky500000000. I hail from the Puget Sound area in Washington State. I’ve been on ROBLOX since january of 2010, and since then I have accumulated around 4 years worth of development experience. My past works include working mainly in the RO-Nation community. My design emphasis focuses mainly on realism, with me building mainly off of google images.

Showcase

Availability

I am currently enrolled as a University student, so my work schedule is a bit hectic. It currently looks like the majority of the building session for 2020-2021 will be around the Winter Months consisting of my winter vacation,December to January, 2 weeks in March, and from June till September.

Payment

Prices are negotiable in both ROBUX and USD, however as I am a starving college student subsisting on nothing but instant ramen and the occasional can of Chef Boyardee, I would absolutely prefer USD. For bigger projects e.g entire maps, I would appreciate a small down payment, roughly 5% of the total cost of the project.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via my discord Sparky500000000#8828.

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I’m looking to make a realistic city roleplay game with police and all the basic things. Your work matches exactly the quality I’m looking for. I also am looking to pay in cash.

Awesome! If you’re interested please friend me on discord at Sparky500000000#8828 and we could discuss further. Cheerio!

Gotcha, sent you the request. Pending…

1 Like