[Closed] ΛSTRAL - Hiring developers

Looking for Developers for ΛSTRAL

About Us

Hello whoever you are and wherever you come from, my name is Sky and I am currently working on opening a new genre group. The group is called ΛSTRAL and the game will be called ΛVANPOST. It shall be a futuristic border game with a ruined city on one side and an amazingly advanced on the other. Whole lore is being written for the genre.

We are looking for:

About The Job

We are looking for professionals who are willing to work as a team to create a game that will feel like reality.

Payment

The payment so far may be quite an issue as we do not have many funds. The developers will be paid as soon as we receive our investments as well as will be eligible for up to 50% of the game revenue. (Example: If the game earns 100,000. The developers will get 50,000 to split between themselves:

• Builder - 20%
  • Scripter - 20%
  • Environmental Design - 10%
  • UI - Will be paid per creation.
  • Graphics - Will be paid per creation.
    (This is not yet certain, but the 50% is guaranteed).

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via my Discord at SkyChillo#1683

Thank you for reading! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Looking for investors is against the rules now. Would probably edit out that part from the post.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/official-rules-of-the-roblox-developer-forum/46429/52

3 Likes

Aight, thanks for letting me know, editing the investors part out.

I’m slightly confused. Where does the other 50% go?

2 Likes

The other 50% goes back to investors and for further advertisement of the group and the game.

I’ve been looking for new genre game development projects for a while! I’m definitely interested, going to contact you through the DevForum for questions and concerns. Hope to work with you in the future!

• HumorousSilence
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.