[Closed] Free GFX Artist

About Me

Hi there! My name is Jack, and you can call me Xazonen. I’ve recently got on DevForum and I was bored and needed to do something.

Showcase

Some of my work:

Availability

I am available for 3-4 hours each day.

Payment

It’s free currently, as I am looking to gather more experience.

Important

For any of the GFX that your order me to do, I expect that you provide the models that are required. I do not like working with “whatever makes it good”. Other thing would be that I have the right to decline anyone based on my prefrence. I’ll also send updates for work regularly so I’ll ask you to be online or at least respond.

Contact

I prefer being contacted on Discord. My discord is Jack#9646. Please send me a friend request and in a paragraph send your request and I’ll do it for you.
#Edit: I’ll only take the orders of those people who are smart enough to understand and read the statements above. I don’t want to repeat myself and I don’t like tolerating people who dm me on discord stating things which are offensive and rude. Please read this before adding me on discord.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Highly recommend. He was able to create a stunning graphic in a timely manner and to my expectations. Not to mention he did this all for free!

1 Like

He made me a gfx of me and my friend and it looks amazing! It didn’t take him long to make it either. I love it, thank you so much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

His Work Is Worth 100’s-1000’s Of Robux…
And He Did It For Free.

2 Likes

this work is stunning and the fact you’re doing it for free is amazing.

good work soldier

1 Like

Thank you for the free GFX - it was very much appreciated! Very flexible, very professional, very timely, and very open to input.

Thank you again!

1 Like

Are you going to go free again?

During the time I was open, I got 32 orders and I still keep getting requests for more. I’m decling those who are dming me during the time it’s closed. I’ll be free in a day or two and I can talk to you then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I sent you a friend request. We can talk more over discord but what I want is pretty much just 2 players in a sword fight.
It should be low poly.
Thanks.

1 Like

Well, I guess you kinda don’t understand. I’m not taking any orders currently. I’m mentally drained as I’ve finished 30ish orders with a week. It’ll be helpful if you look at the title of the topic. Thanks.

2 Likes

Sorry My fault 30chaaaaaaaaaaa

Are you still Open? If so I have a job for you.
I need you to make an Icon for my game (and thumbnails if you want).

Contact me on Discord:
Gucci_Dabs222#5742