Closed] thanks for applying

Infinite Driver

About Us:
Greetings to those of you reading!
We are a soon to be frontpage Game, With an Extreme Open world Driving And RP game, We take immense pride in knowing This like our Ferrari’s Are to the exact detail of a real one Eith every Nut and bolt it would have, We have a team of developers already However Are In need of more!

The Team
@kinglalu - Scripter
@EverettB07 -Builder
@Spaceinstudio - Head Of Youtube Dep - Builder
@Ryan55_Rblx - Builder
@rishraff - Owner
@SmokeSumBih - Animator
@grabthatcard - Builder
@ [OPEN] - Terrain Artist
@ [OPEN] - Builder
@ [TAKEN] - Builder

We Are in need of 2 more builders and 1 more Terrain Artist, You Must be To A High Quality And have Past experience in your field, Be able To Complete Tasks Within Certain Due dates, Join a Discord Server, Be highly active and Respectful.

You must Complete Tasks before/When Due.
Payment
Payment Is on a Commission Basis And Will be Dealt with upon release of the game and will depend on how much work and effort you put into the project.

Contact Us: (I’m just The Temp Co-owner So please don’t ask For a ‘Spaceinstudio’)
[MUST BE 13+] AvaiFX#9003 rishraff#9378 Discord Code: exT9dKW

‘Infinite Driver’ - Where will your path take you?

3 Likes

G’day, I’m interesed, DoryShelby0 #3174 (OPEN) DoryShelby- Clothing Designer, Scripter, And terrain

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in the job. I’m a professional animator. I’ve been doing super cool animations for 2 years. For more information, contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379

1 Like

Hi, I am a terrain designer. Here is my portfolio! I hope you get in contact!

1 Like

Please make sure YOU Contact The people provided, Many thanks-Infinite driver

2 Likes

I sent a friend request via Discord to rishraff#9378

2 Likes

Try av. -Driver team …

1 Like

I won’t lie, I think saying ‘soon-to-be front-page’ is a little big-headed as the game hasn’t been started.
However, best of luck with you game.

1 Like

Hello, i’m interested to worked to you. My name Discord is Grenouille # 0604

Closed as requested by the post owner.