[ CLOSED ] Ui Designer, Programmer, and GFX Artist for Hire!

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a UI Designer, Programmer, and as a GFX Artist. I specialize in UI, Roblox Character Rendering (Such as bending arms, etc), and Programming UI, Game scripts, etc. I have been scripting and designing UI for 2 years and Rendering Characters for 2 weeks on Roblox and have previously worked with groups like Oakview Correctional Facility, Statewood Correctional Facility, and Applebees. I also make application centers using Discord API.

Showcase

Coming Soon

Availability

You can contact me at any time, but I am unable to work sometimes on the weekends due to family or events I have going on.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept real money such as PayPal or Robux. My preferred payment method is Robux by Group Funds.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Kreed#7300

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hi, you should not be putting up a portfolio if you don’t have any work to show. I’d suggest taking this down and making one when you have work ready to present.

3 Likes

It is just I have all my work on my other computer

Please put an outline on your prices besides negotiable. Also did you work for Stateview or Statewood?

Statewood, its a group I made and did GFX for it

that… doesn’t change the fact you have nothing to show, So no one’s will ever be interested until you have something solid to post, why the rush ?

1 Like

Uh you know you don’t have to hit that “Post” button until your ready right? Seems a bit ridiculous to put up a portfolio without any examples. Its not like anyone is actually going to hire you just because you say you can do something. (Especially the fact you are saying you can do a lot of things with 0 examples)

Also a friendly tip to a new GFX artist, bending limbs is very dated. The standard these days in 2019 is using an actual character rig on your ROBLOX characters. If you are using Blender a user has made a plugin for this: Blender rig exporter/animation importer

1 Like

Make sure to give work to showcase, people wont know what their buying if you have nothing to show, good luck!

Some of his work since he won’t post it:

1 Like

How did you find this and how do I know that’s his work?

Its for my Statewood group. You can check my profile.