Closed [under review]

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Can you take robux, or is it only USD? Also, the UI looks very similar to an open sourced game.

I can also take ROBUX. The UI developer was ChuckXZ and his reputation proceeds any open source UI.

To say the least, I’m appalled.

1. This seems to be a game you purchased from Gryves - redistributing or reselling creative work originally made by somebody else is pretty low
I wasn't 100% sure of this until:

a) I saw the game in your link has the same UI as the game on Gryves’ thread

your ui ^
ui on the thread v

b) I saw Gryves “credited” for “help” in your game’s description

1. Selling entire games is pretty shady against ToS? - even more so when it was originally purchased from somebody else, as seen above, and even more so after already releasing it

2. On top of that, it’s even more shady that you would upload a new place for the game, as you linked in the thread, presumably to deceive potential buyers and draw attention away from the fact that a) you’ve already had your run with this game b) it was received abysmally

I’m confident you didn’t purchase this game for anywhere near 750 USD - in any case, it’s alarming that you would set such a high price window for it all facts considered

I advise anyone considering pursuing this offer to steer clear

6 Likes

This man is spitting straight facts. Anybody here should report this post.

1 Like

Pretty sure OP just edited it to say Closed for Moderator Review… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I have to disagree that selling it is pretty low. If you can buy a game and turn a profit by selling it, I say go ahead!
Once you buy it, it is your property to do as you wish with.

As others have mentioned in other threads involving selling games (not assets), it’s against Roblox’s ToS. https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203313980-Buying-and-Selling-Places

Well, sure - that’s a valid point (aside from the fact that selling games is against ToS) but the line can blur pretty heavily with creative work :shrug: I do however stand firm on the fact that it is low to attempt to resell a game for an outrageously high price after it didn’t work out for him/turn him a profit

1 Like

Fair point.

You cannot (and you cannot allow others) sell, trade or give away Robux, digital goods or game codes except through official channels on Roblox platform. For example, you cannot conduct such transactions through chat, Roblox Groups, or third-party apps or websites. You also cannot buy or sell Roblox games or Groups.

I find that a little ridicolous being that a game is an asset, and assets are allowed to be sold on an official channel of the ROBLOX DevForum (public asset marketplace).
However, one could just package their game into assets and boom; allowed.

I don’t consider it low.
Failed, yes.
Low? No.
For example, if someone buys a business, is it shady if they try to resell it? Nope. It’s standard business flipping.

The fact that FaithDoesntLie didn’t mention that he previously ran sponsors/ads on the game and it didn’t turn a profit for him makes it seem kinda low that he is reselling it. He is basically hiding the fact that the game is not profitable.

The seller has no bearing to sell a profitable or non-profitable game. Maybe he was promoting it wrong, maybe he wasn’t. It is up to the buyer to decide whether or not he can turn a profit, otherwise if every game was profitable none would be sold.

You do have a fair point but I think, personally, that revenue/profits should be shown if the game was previously ran.

Oh I totally agree with that.
But then again, the buyer should ask for proof/pics of revenue

1 Like