[CLOSED][Up to 40k/Month] Looking for a part/full-time Animator (dances and emotes)

The Game
The game we’re recruiting for is Animations: Mocap. The game is largely filled with Motion Capture animations by Adobe, but we are looking to expand the idea of the game. The game link can be found here.
Our goal is to make the game as original as possible and enjoyable for the playerbase.

The Position
We are looking for a dance/emote developer who can consistently deliver a group of dances or emotes once a week/fortnight/month. We are looking to replace a number of existing animations that are currently in the game that we unfortunately believe to have been stolen or copied by past collaborators.

It is expected that at least 10 assets per 2 weeks would be created, less depending on animation length and quality (negotiable). We’re looking for creativity here, and there may be requests given for certain dances.

Payment
We will be paying a minimum of 500-1500:robux: per dance and 500-1000:robux: per emote. The payment is negotiable and we are open to pay increases over time. We are also willing to pay a specific amount per week/fortnight/month as long as the work is delivered (10k-40k per month).

Get in Touch
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, or via Discord: erik#9796
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Feedback is appreciated as this is my first post looking for collaborators here! Thanks for reading and if you have any questions feel free to ask. :smile: I am usually online from 4pm to 10pm GMT.

I sent you a friend request on discord, the name is BK

Hey! Sent you a FR on disc. Hope to hear more.

I can still talk to you privately

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.