[CLOSED] VentureX is Hiring Developers w/ Payment

Thanks we’ve hired a team, this the team list is not up to date. If you’d still like a chance of working developing here you may still contact us.

About Us

Hi there! VentureX, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for all types of developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our games!

The Team
@VECTORGRAPHIC - Head of Development/Owner
@ScriptedDoot - Programmer
@DevTitanium - Programmer
VACANT - Builder
VACANT - Builder
@EggYolked - Animator
VACANT - 3D Modeler
VACANT - UI Designer
VACANT - Graphic Designer

You can see our games here: VentureX - Roblox
Our current game we’re working on (main focus) can be found here: 🌴Island Hotel & Resort🏄🌊 - Roblox

What we’re looking for

We’re looking for all types of developers. (Builders, Programmers, UI Designers, 3D Modelers, Animators, Graphic Designers, etc)

Requirements

We do require a few things to develop here at VentureX, they can be found below.

Requirements

• Fluent in English
  • At least 40% of the week
  • 13 years or older
  • Needs to have a discord account

Payment

Payment will be discussed privately in the DMs.

Contact Us

For the quickest response, you can contact us through discord at VECTORGRAPHICS#8395
You can also contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/realoutfields or https://twitter.com/venturext

Thanks for reading! We look forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

what do you mean 40% of the week?

it could mean you work 3-4 days out of the week

or you work 40% of the total hours of the week etc

and is the 40% including nights?

5 Likes

Will the payment be de-vex able?

1 Like

Yes, it’s all straight from game revenue and into your account through group funds.

1 Like

Just means you can be online in a total of 40% in the week in hours. It doesn’t necessarily mean you’re working the full 40% either.

1 Like

Hey I’m interested, I’m a builder.

Discord: Pixel#0005

2 Likes

If i’m sleeping 8 hours and I spend 8 hours on school, I have already spent 66% of my hours. Don’t you think it’s a bit much wanting me to work in the 8 hours of free time i have? Most people just demand a few hours a day. There are people who sleep more and have way more school work than I do.

8 Likes

Sent request on discord.
Weaselify#3148

1 Like

Doesn’t mean you have to work 40% of the time, just be able to be contacted.

1 Like

That makes more sense, maybe you should say so in the post.

I can confirm this is 100% true.

1 Like

Remember to flag his post as you are the one with the proof :slight_smile:

I’ve done that.

1 Like

You wouldn’t have responded if you weren’t guilty or nervous of anything being said. What lily provided was allegations not factual evidence as discord isn’t a reliable source of information.

This is irrelevant, please don’t do this.

2 Likes

Anyways I’m pretty sure everyone else here understands that I was formerly not the best project manager, I feel like I’m now changed. So I thank you for giving a “SENSITIVITY WARNING” to everyone but it feels much unneeded. I’m fine with it if you feel it’s really needed though.

1 Like

Please do this in private message thank you…

3 Likes

Can we keep this civilised…

Can I just say Vectorgraphics isn’t like this anymore. I was hired by him. He is friendly to me and apologises if he makes a mistake. In general he’s a guy I get along with and he’s a very kind person. We have all made mistakes in the past but those mistakes we has made; helps us to be a better person.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree with you, @EggYolked. Some people have some hate towards him, but there is no need to do it on this post. They could at least do it on Discord or ROBLOX.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.