[CLOSED] Zertives | Builder for Hire

About Me

Hi, my name is Zertives and I am a new ROBLOX builder. I’ve been on ROBLOX for 2 years and have recently become serious with ROBLOX developing.

Availability

I am available most of the time but you can contact me for more information!

##Examples!

Payment

For now, I’m developing for free as I do need some more projects to showcase!

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord at Zertives#5959

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Could you show some examples of things that you have built in the past just so developers know what to expect, even though you’re working for free?

Of course! Where would you like the pictures to be posted? Discord or DevFourms?

DevForum for ease of access, not just for me but for any other developers who are interested in your work.

2 Likes

Alright, give me a moment, it isn’t the best but it will be posted on the main topic!

Alrighty, thanks looking forward to hopefully inspiration.

1 Like

All done! I’ve now added examples!

1 Like

Do you have any more examples? I am looking more for low poly map for simulators style. A lot of others will be as well.

Not really but I can try and make one! As you know, I’m doing this all for free so it can help improve my skills. Sorry for my inconvenience!

1 Like

If your willing to spend time doing that for me so I can see then please do. :slightly_smiling_face: Wondering how long that would take?

@Zertives I suggest working on LowPoly creations they are on demand and popular, I also suggest getting into meshes because they can be very usefull.

Thank you for your time. :+1:

2 Likes

Of course! :slight_smile: I would love to but I only build I don’t script, just letting you know. And maybe a few weeks depending on what you would need.

Alright, I’ll start adding them to my buildings! :slight_smile:

@Zertives Do you know how to add a tag to your name? I have been looking for how to do this but I couldn’t find out how, I’m a builder and I would like to add a Builder tag to my name, If you can tell me how I would appreciate it! :smiley:

1 Like

Well, I am mainly suggesting as low poly is on demand. Despite that, I may consider hiring you in the future for percentage depending on how good the low poly map example(s) are. I can build alright but just need inspiration from new building developers as programming and composing have always been my main points composing I started not very long ago for personal use. :slightly_smiling_face:

Of course!

Here are a few steps that would help you with that:

Step 1: Go to your profile!

Step 2: Once you’re on your profile you must click the tab “Preferences”.

Step 3: Then you select “Title” and find what category you’re.

Hope this helped you,
Zertives!

That sounds amazing! You should build more often and try completing a build and post it on an Help and Feedback channel to improve!

Where can I find the Title? do I have to become a member before I can do this?

Thanks for helping.

Hey, let’s keep this on-topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

However to do this go to this link and it will explain it all.
https://devforum.roblox.com/groups

1 Like

Sent a message on discord! :wink: I cant wait to see your ideas!