(CLOSED)Full Time Coder needed for World of Dragons

About Us

Hi! I’m supernob123, you may have heard of me before as I am a UGC creator and a winner of the Bloxy last year for best gif. World of Dragons is an open world dragon roleplay/pvp game where you grow from a baby dragon into a ferocious adult!

Here’s some examples of what has been done of the game so far!
Bone_dragon_Fly

Drake walk

About The Job

We are looking for an experienced coder with good communication skills to complete the game, as most of the assets for the game are already completed, it just needs some code. I expect from the programmer to be able to work with custom morphs, customization, flight scripts, growth scripts, combat, data stores, and a shop system. Familiarity with GUI design is also a bonus! So far we have a discord community of 1,500 members and the game isn’t even out yet, so this project is expected to be rather lucrative!

Payment

Payment is negotiable, percent, flat rate, or a lump sum, I can do any. (for example, but not solid numbers ), $500, $15/hr, or 40%

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/supernob12three
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Hope to hear from you!

3 Likes

Sent you a DM on twitter! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.