Clothing Designer for BClothing

Clothing Designer for BClothing

About Us

Hi! I’m the owner of BClothing, a starting clothing group. You might think: ‘Why would I be part of an upcoming clothing group?’
Well, that is a good question. I’m sure the group will grow rapidly, because we will be selling our clothing in games of PR Studio (for example Find The Button: 🌋Find The Button - Roblox). This game has huge traffic every day, so the clothing will be seen by a huge amount of players!

The Team
@Boele009 - Owner
@you? - Clothing designer

About The Job

We are looking for people that can make casual clothes, aimed to children around 10 years old.

We will aim to release 2 new outfits every 2 weeks, and our total collection in Find The Button will be 4 outfits. That means every month there are new outfits released.

Payment

We will pay you 250 robux per outfit. This will be paid out of group funds when possible, for now we will pay via t-shirt (we pay the 30% tax).

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum. Please include screenshots of your previous work or a portfollio in your DM, otherwise it won’t be considered.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.