[CLOSED] Clothing Designer for Hire (2,000R$/Asset)

About Us

RoCitizens is a roleplay game with over 650 million visits. The community group on Roblox has recently reached 200,000 members and we’re looking to add some things to the group store.

About The Job

We are looking for experienced clothing designers who can create original clothing for our group and game. This clothing would range from themed merchandise to outfits we can use in-game for jobs. (ex: fast food uniform)
We are looking for about 10 assets to be created in total to be put in the store and in-game.

Payment

We are offering 2,000R$ per asset but are willing to negotiate based on how long it takes to complete or how complicated a specific asset is.

Contact Us

If you are interested, please contact @koob85 here on the DevForum with your portfolio.

Thanks for reading, and we can’t wait to get some amazing clothing made! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello, I’m interested in taking this job up! You can see my portfolio here; [CLOSED] Jeraemiel || Clothing Designer & Texture Artist as well as contact me at Julie |#4663 through DISCORD. Thank you ^^

I’ve sent you a PM regarding my extreme interest. I am familiar with RoCitizens, it is a game I enjoy playing.

1 Like

I also sent a PM, although I do highly recommend @MissMae15 as well!!

2 Likes

Here is my portfolio if you are interested! Note: prices are negotiable.

Devforum Portfolio:

Hello, I’m interested in the job, here’s my portfolio:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/laneybunny11-s-portfolio/864144