[HIRING] Hiring User Interface Designer | 10,000 RB

Hiring UI Designer for Application Center

Information
Hello, my name is CreepySins, I am the owner of a 27k+ roblox group. Due to the recent shutdown of “terabyte services” my group is unable to correctly function without an application center being created.

Project Information
The project is quite simple, currently I have an interface that has been “started” but was never correctly finished/tweened.

Upon accepting this task, you will need to:

1. Finish the User Interface (which is already provided) while given complete details of how the interface should look/function in the long run. *Please note that you are not required to script the actual application center, and are only required to tween the general functions.

2. Ensure that it functions correctly, smoothly, and doesn’t have any major issues that could ruin the user experience with submitting their application for review.

3. Ensure that the User Interface fits the expectations of myself, and does not lack the quality expected of yourself.

Payment
Payment will be submitted after the completion of the application center. The payment will be exactly 10,000 Robux. I am willing to negotiate the payment if you require more for your work.

Contact Me
You can contact me through one of these options:

• Discord (please post your discord, I have to keep friend requests off to reduce spam).
  • DevForum DMs. @CreepySins
  • Twitter: @CreepySins
2 Likes

Hey CreepySins,
I’d be interesting possibly doing this job.
My discord is Axcerious#0836

Ill be happy to show you past work!

Just to confirm. We don’t need to script, correct? All we need to do is design it.

I believe CreepySins closed the post.

Hello all! Someone that lined up to develop couldn’t seem to complete the task!

It is now open again, and we are accepting applicants again!

I’m Interested

When you say tween the general functions; is that not scripting animations?

I’m guessing the RB means Robux, but that symbol is rarely used. I recommend saying Robux or R$ as it is more commonly typed like that and RB might confuse some people.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.